SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : WE CAN HEAR HIS VOICE TODAY - David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 WE CAN HEAR HIS VOICE TODAY - David Wilkerson

Millions have been converted because one man heard His voice. Saul "fell to the earth, and heard a voice" (Acts 9:4). And when he became Paul, he continued to hear the voice of the Lord. He knew his Shepherd's voice.

Peter allowed the Savior's voice to come to him. "Peter went up upon the housetop to pray . . . and there came a voice to him (Acts 10:9, 13). The entire Gentile race was welcomed into the kingdom, along with the house of Cornelius, because a man obeyed His voice. We, too, must allow His voice to come to us. "Today if ye will hear His voice . . ." (Psalm 95:7). What God could do with Christians who learn to hear from heaven!

Instead of waiting for God’s voice to come to us, we run to counselors and psychologists, read books and listen to tapes, hoping to hear from Him. We want a leader to follow, a plan for the future, a clear word of direction. But few know how to go to the Lord and hear His voice.

God wants to shake the earth once more. The whole universe is ready for Holy Ghost convulsions! "See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven" (Hebrews 12:25-26).

He has promised, "Once again My voice will be heard. Those who hear will shake the earth. Heaven and earth will be moved. By the hearing of My voice, whatsoever is loosed on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

To the last church, the Laodicean church, the Lord cries, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20).

That is the last call of Christ to the church. "Open up. Let Me into your secret closet. Talk with Me and let Me talk with you. Let's commune. That's how I will keep you from the hour of temptation that is coming on all the world."

2013/4/16 8:43Profile
ArthurRosh

Re: WE CAN HEAR HIS VOICE TODAY - David Wilkerson

Hearing the voice of the Lord is a very simple and natural thing if we get alone with the Lord to be with Him with His Word opened up before us and we are enjoying His presence, He will speak to us, especially in the morning and in certain points during the day as we dedicate time to be with Him.

2013/4/16 11:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy