SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Iranian scientist claims to have invented a time machine that can predict the futur

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Iranian scientist claims to have invented a time machine that can predict the futur

Yes now we have "mad" scientists claiming a "back to the future" time machine with a high percentage of accuracy in predicting future events.

Brethren we laugh at such things (i know ) but in the fair dinkum department science and weird science is making more and more outrageous claims and inventions.

however we who are the true believers know the future is set in concrete

Furthermore the spirit of prophesy (future predictions and events)
was the TESTIMONY of JESUS (therefore the future is set) and our reliance is in that cannon of scripture which comprises the 66 books ... which books mind you... meet all the checks and balances.

Bottom line is science and wierd science can do what they will:

We know how it will all end ...and thats ...all that matters:

(at the end of the day) doesnt it ?

2013/4/13 23:11Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re: Iranian scientist claims to have invented a time machine that can predict the fut

This is only fringe science. It isn't what science is all about. There is a place in this world for science and the Bible only leaves us with a glimpse of things to come. The bible doesn't cure of from diseases. God doesn't always cure us from diseases but science has found a way to do so but then some of that can be found through natural means as well.

In the end, what I am trying to say is there is a place for the Bible and a place for Science. Weird science is the fringe just like some religious people are on the fringe. Do fringe religious people disqualify balanced ones?

2013/4/14 8:28Profile

Re:

Based on articleicle it seems this is more probability theory then predicting the future. Ok.. I am not a scientist.

Interesting this is coming out of Iran. In 1979 the radical Shia Moslems took over Iran. With less than 500 believers at that tine. Iranians were saying that Islam was triumphant. Christianity was dead. No doubt this scienttst machine would confirm that. Islam had certainly crushed the Christian faith.

So how is it that there is a vibrant gospel move in Iran that numbers in the thousands? Up to a hundred thousand or more believers? So how is that there are over a thousand people a day responding to the gospel if Christ in Iran? The gospel is rattling the nerves of even the political and religious leaders of the country.

Just makes me wonder what this machine would say about that? I would prefer to be one who does not know the future. But would rather know the One who holds the future.

My thoughts.

Bearmaster.

2013/4/14 8:56
arkp

Re:

Quote:
In the end, what I am trying to say is there is a place for the Bible and a place for Science.
Quote:
Oh

We know how it will all end ...and thats ...all that matters:

To God be the glory forever and ever, Amen.

2013/4/14 8:56Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy