SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Iranian scientist claims to have invented a time machine that can predict the future

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Iranian scientist claims to have invented a time machine that can predict the future

Yes now we have "mad" scientists claiming a "back to the future" time machine with a high percentage of accuracy in predicting future events.

Brethren we laugh at such things (i know ) but in the fair dinkum department science and weird science is making more and more outrageous claims and inventions.

however we who are the true believers know the future is set in concrete

Furthermore the spirit of prophesy (future predictions and events)
was the TESTIMONY of JESUS (therefore the future is set) and our reliance is in that cannon of scripture which comprises the 66 books ... which books mind you... meet all the checks and balances.

Bottom line is science and wierd science can do what they will:

We know how it will all end ...and thats ...all that matters:

(at the end of the day) doesnt it ?

2013/4/11 5:50Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Iranian scientist claims to have invented a time machine that can predict the fut

Why do you say the future is set in concrete?

God has been known to change his mind.

2013/4/11 7:32Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

I want to see this guy test it to prove his point.

2013/4/11 10:00Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I read this article as it was shared with me. I thought how easy it will be to deceive some with this. To get people to take their eyes off of the LORD and on to themselves. The article said that accuracy was correct 98% of the time...sadly that will be enough for some to place their trust for the future into man and machine. I would rather place my trust and faith in CHRIST for my future and leave it to HIM not man made science that maybe right or maybe wrong or maybe manipulated??

God bless
maryjane

2013/4/11 10:39Profile

Re:

Let me get this straight. Iran barely has a working nuke. And a scientist has developed a time machine?..And how many laws of physics had to be overcome to arrive at such a feat? I thought someone line Einstien said time travel was impossible.

Ok. I am ready to believe Area 51 exist and we have gray aliens and flying slivers.

Ok. Next question. Does Bigfoot exist and does he need to hear the gospel?

Bearmaster

2013/4/11 10:55
MaryJane

Re:

by bearmaster on 2013/4/11 4:55:58

Let me get this straight. Iran barely has a working nuke. And a scientist has developed a time machine?..And how many laws of physics had to be overcome to arrive at such a feat? I thought someone line Einstien said time travel was impossible.

Ok. I am ready to believe Area 51 exist and we have gray aliens and flying slivers.

Ok. Next question. Does Bigfoot exist and does he need to hear the gospel?

Bearmaster

_________

Greetings Bear

I realize you were being sarcastic but for me I see this as tragic, just consider how many could be deceived into believing things that are "predicted" about their lives. How many might choose to base decisions on the information given to them...do you see the danger in this? It does not have to be real for people to believe it to be true it just has to have "enough" credibility for people to be deceived. We need to be in prayer and seeking HIM to open the eyes of the lost so they might see!

God bless
mj

2013/4/11 11:07Profile

Re:

MaryJane sorry. But had to be sourcastic on this. But it is decieving. Much like occultic means that predict the future.

Bearmaster.

2013/4/11 11:27
MaryJane

Re:

by bearmaster on 2013/4/11 5:27:43

MaryJane sorry. But had to be sourcastic on this. But it is decieving. Much like occultic means that predict the future.

Bearmaster.

Greetings Bear

No need to be sorry. I do understand I to think how can anyone possibly get caught up in this but then I look around and realize that there are many who will. That is what I find so sad, many will submit themselves to this kind of stuff just as they do to fortune telling. They will make decisions and live their lives based off of these things and be deceived.

God bless
maryjane

2013/4/11 12:37Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re: Iranian scientist claims to have invented a time machine that can predict the fut

In spite of the sarcasm flying around.

(which i understand sarcasm is - human nature)

bear in mind.

(A) i wrote the post ...but doesnt mean i believe in it (time machine)

i did say its laughable

But 100 years ago the concept of smart phones and tablets being a reality would have been too (correct)? And the concept of flying to the moon or smart t.v's would have been laughed to scorn 1000 years ago also as well (no) ?

But a time machine (yes i agree) seems far fetched to me also (i agree)

So be careful now with your sarcasms (cause i did say its laughable)

Im not endorsing or approving use of such things either (btw)

just reporting news as it happens ( thats all)

Cant you seperate me ...from the article itself? im only reporting (not endorsing) okay

Because news is news (bottom line) and we know science has its flaws (agreed) also !!!

Here's the thing:

when i deliver mail and items to people in my daytime job ...sometimes people ask me ...why me? ...why do i deserve this gift or parcel?

I say to them sir/madam i don't know why (im just the delivery person) and that is all - so why askest thou me that?

In relation to news and current events stories (i just make it known)
(thats all) Dont make it personal

Sometimes people try to make it personal - and direct there disagreements and sentiments at the one presenting - the article.

Thats as much a surprise as - a time machine - invention is.

Sarcasm brings out the best in us human beings doesn't it ? ( Not)

2013/4/12 4:47Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

When I hear "time machine" you think of time travel into the future or the past....

What they have invented was a machine that predicts the future. This "time machine" they have invented must be a computer that runs calculations and comes up with an answer...

Which is not really a "time machine"

These type of computer programs have been around for a while now the most famous is called the 'WebBot'

The History Channel has discussed Web Bot in its special Doomsday 2012, according to the bot, the future is always bleak and steadily worsening....

2013/4/12 6:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy