SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Korea makes mocks video of New York burning to the back-drop of karoke music

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Korea makes mocks video of New York burning to the back-drop of karoke music

In the latest of of proposed threats by Korea... korea has now made a video of new york burning in flames as a result of strategic attacks to be launched on America. (it should be noted the video was diberately shown to koreas Own public & citizens ) And Although its all talk at this juncture ...and no action thus far:

We should not take these threats lightly:

Things do take on a more serious nature when its the president of north Korea himself that is behind the threats and video footage:

Furthermore he has gone on record as saying and i qoute " its time to settle accounts with these American imperialists" (unquote)

American has subsequently beefed up ...its missile interception manaouvers ...taking these threats somewhat ...seriously:

And i Don't think president obama is complacent either ...nor should he.

Its not a time to be COMPLACENT (but neither a time to over-react) yet:

But however As i said in another posting... Korea is a loose cannon:

And whilst they might Not have nuclear capabilities,, they still have enough military might to do some major serious damage:

Yes the plot does thicken:

And yes we continue to watch this space:

2013/3/30 4:22Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re: Korea makes mocks video of New York burning to the back-drop of karoke music

The gravity and seriousness of the situation is such Now that ...

Its now dominating and heading up ...most major ...news bulletins:

Around the Globe.

Mmm.

2013/3/30 5:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy