SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : CfCIndia.com website hacked and deleted. pray

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 CfCIndia.com website hacked and deleted. pray

Saints,

Please pray for the brethren at Zac Poonens local church to get their website back up. What the enemy has meant for evil God will use for good. Do pray.

www.cfcindia.com

2013/3/29 18:00Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re: CfCIndia.com website hacked and deleted. pray

praying..

2013/3/29 21:27Profile
pilgrim777

Re:

A MESSAGE FROM ZAC POONEN

March 29, 2013

Dear friends of CFC Bangalore,

We are sorry to inform you that someone has attacked our website and wiped out everything that there was on it.

We have never faced an attack of this size or nature before.

We know that Satan has always hated our website, because it has been liberating many of his captives. But Satan was defeated on Calvary's hill by our Lord Jesus Christ. So we do not fear his attacks. We know that he CANNOT harm us or our work in any way.

We have been operating our website right from the beginning, based on the words of our Lord Who said, "ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME. THEREFORE GO and make disciples in all the nations.and teach them to do EVERYTHING I commanded you. AND I WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS" (Matthew 28:18-20).

We live and work under that authority of our Lord - and He is still with us, as He promised.

We have offered our resources freely to the whole world on our website all these many years -as our Lord told us to do: "Give to others freely what you received freely" (Matt.10:8).

We believe that our Lord's authority over everything on earth will make even this attack on our website to work together for the very best - in some way that we cannot see at present (Romans 8:28).

It will certainly make many people pray for CFC even more.

So we thank the Lord and give glory to Him.

Our webteam will do their best to have this site back up in place as soon as possible. Please pray for them. Thank you one and all.

Please remember that almost all our video messages are available on YouTube. If you go to YouTube and enter "Zac Poonen" in the Search box - followed by any subject, you will immediately get a list of all the video messages on that subject. May you be blessed by them. Please inform others also.

"In all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor evil principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor Internet attacks, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:37-39).

Yours in our victorious Lord,

Zac Poonen

2013/3/30 1:37Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

I am praying.

2013/3/30 2:11Profile
Patriot

This attack is a testament of the magnitude of satan's displeasure at the work of Brother Zac Poonen and our brethren at CFC Bangalore. Brother Zac's ministry has personally blessed me...I testify of being set free from bondages and yokes of satan due to this man's faithful heed to shepherd the flock of Christ. Preach on Brother Zac, march onwards dear CFC brethren and never give up on the wonderful work you are doing. We are all praying for you. God Bless you all. Amen!

2013/3/30 4:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy