SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : NO MORE PENTECOSTAL POPEMOBILES!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Also it is clear that the thread is devoid of hope and knowledge that God has a plan to deal with the Church,Yours Staff

Amen

2013/3/22 7:07Profile
davidc

France

Re:

Staff wrote

"The reaction to the hype falsehood is reflected in the belief of a persecuted,post tribulation church.This view may or may not be correct(for me not)but the teaching cannot be inspired by reaction but the word."

Murrcolr gave his Amen to one of your quotes and I say AMEN to this one. "For me not" as well.

There are so many "last days" posts here where brethren give their subjective opinions, feelings, imaginings based on what they see going on in the world or the churches. I agree with you Staff, we should, especially on these matters get back to the Word.

In Christ

David

2013/3/22 10:49Profile

Re:

Brothers I say respectfully. The persecuted church is not a fantasy rooted in an eschatological theology. Brothers and sisters are laying down their lives for the Lord Jesus Christ. Before this day passes over 3 hundred precious souls will have passed under the altar.

I invite you to look at N. Korea. Precious saints there live out their Christian faith in an evil demonic system that require the worship of their leader. Owning a Bibke in N. Korea will land 3 generations of one's family in prison. These prisons are death camps. Much akin to what Germany had in WWII. A bullet would be merciful.

The persecuted church is a present reality. Not some futuristic eschatological event.

Bearmaster.

2013/3/22 11:12

Re:

Amen Bearmaster. Indeed a great deal of the Church in the world is under intense persecution and it is easy to get caught up in the bubble of Christianity in the West, a bubble I believe that will shortly be burst...........bro Frank

2013/3/22 11:25
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re:

I believe we will see what could be called a great falling away. That which does not have sure foundation will not stand the test. The distinction will sharpen. amen.

2013/3/22 12:54Profile
staff

Re:

hi Brothers/Sisters,
Their is no doubt that their is persecution round the world and not one person is saying otherwise and I dont know why it is even mentioned.
Their is no doubt that parts of the western church is "off the wall" and I think no body will disagree with that either.
Also something has to happen to correct this.

Where many part company with the "persecuted church theology" is the link between the end times view that the church goes through the tribulation and the "coming persecution" as being the same.It becomes cyclical logic.The tribulation is close so that means persecution is close and visa versa.If you believe that that we go through the tribulation then you have to believe we are to go through persecution.So you are getting ready for it.
In my reading of the Bible if you are pre trib we are raptured prior but if we are post trib we are protected from the trib(wrath).Either way same outcome in one sense.

I get the feeling that people forgot how graceful our God is and is not willing to let the hype merchants fry! but has a plan to bring them to a correct scriptural place,
Yours Staff

2013/3/22 15:21Profile
proudpapa

Re:

Revelation 6:11
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 7:9
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands

Revelation 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

2013/3/22 16:31Profile

Re:

Brother Staff, not trying to be funny or saurcastic. What exactly are you saying? I am getting a little fuzzy following you. I would really like to understand your position.

Respectfully

Bearmaster.

2013/3/22 17:11
a-servant

Re:

"The position of The excessive Pentecostal hype types is not so clear as many of them are saved and will be in Heaven."

We generally are not given to make this call who is saved, and who isn't in actual reality, outside of a forum setting where God is in authority. However we are told something about the endtimes:

Rev 13:8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world

I remember the time when the writer of the OP's article used his personal charisma to get people interested to go to Lakeland to get imparted with a strange spirit. Only a blind guide would do that, and he should have left his profession at that time to lessen the damage he inflicts on his unsuspecting audience. Now he's fascinated with Francis, who named himself after St. Francis born Francesco di Pietro{Peter} di Bernardone of Italy.

This self-fulfilling prophecy of St. Malachy might be still spot on, and Francis is 76 years old. So his time is short. Whatever he will do, he will do it sooner rather than later. We don't don't know yet if he's the one that will call down fire from heaven, however it's already visible that he wants to dialectic-dialogue the world religions into the 'religion of tolerance' of the last days.

When he enforces worship of the beast, then we can make a judgment call of who is not saved and will not be in Heaven, because all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him (the beast) , whose names are not written in the book of life. I'd say the ones that are impressed with him now will find the coming signs and wonders convincing as well.

2013/3/22 23:50Profile

Re:

"I'd say the ones that are impressed with him now will find the coming signs and wonders convincing as well."

I agree with that thought...........bro Frank

2013/3/23 10:04

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy