SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Has Our Lord Been Speaking to Anyone Else on SI about $$$? ...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Rahman

Has Our Lord Been Speaking to Anyone Else on SI about $$$? ...

In the process of your reading this if you think i've gone way off the deep end and am in need of psychiatric help don't feel bad, for i've already been told such, and have had it run across my own mind on occasion, but i have to admit not of late ... But i guess that's why our Lord choose me, and others like me, to this particular work because we are radical enough in faith to do/say what we hear Him saying to us ... My own experience in the 26 years that i've ben saved hasn't been a quiet one when it comes to my hearing the voice of our Lord ... i'd always heard His voice even when i was a child, speaking to me in my spirit/mind by my first name just like my earthy parents, but it really began most earnest right away my water baptism, almost constant, and now it's non-stop ... My whole life right now seems to be one seemless conversation with Holy Spirit, mainly Him instructing, and me saying, "Yes i see" and Yea and amen" ...

Since the onset of 2005 our Lord has been speaking, and instructing me, about what to do with money ... To be more specific He's instructing me about the wise stewardship of cashing dollars outside of America into Canadian and Swiss Gold Exchanges (bullion) in storage against the perilous economic times that are very soon to be upon America, which in the natural makes no sense because first off i've never been one to care much about money and such ... Second i don't have any money, for the little nest egg that i'd socked away as my safety net He required of me two years ago to give it all to my church ... So my logical conclusion is that He's preparing me in stewardship to handling His money to the benefit of His Church (particularly the one He's assigned me to), His Commision, and His Charity thru the rough times of the Refiner's fire that's about to beset America ... In this year of 2005 our Lord's presence is so strong on me that i'm begining to see His logic and pattern for my life ...

The first thing Holy Spirit has reminded me of was about three years after i got saved i was sitting at work one day and He said to me, "Would you rather be rich, or would you rather be famous"? ... Me still being greatly influenced by my former artistic, bohemian, hedonistic lifestyle (for i then was still sure that i'd one day be a famous painter like Picasso) answered, "Famous Lord, i'd rather be famous" ... Our Lord, and maturity of age, has since crucified my "pride", but i firmly believe that had my answer to Him been "rich Lord", He wouldn't be talking to me about His money, and instructing me to the handling of it ... Saints as sure as you're reading this post horrific economic hard times, which America in her desposal of our Lord has caused upon herself, is soon upon her ... There is about to become a transfere of wealth, and a scripture that i once never paid any attention to (because i didn't believe it really) is about to be fulfilled in this nation, "For the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous" ... Our Lord is about to rearrange the possession of His cattle on a thousand hills in America to His good and faithful stewards that He knows He can trust to do with His provision exactly what He wants done with it ...

Last year He instructed me to tell my pastor that, He has designated the church that i attend to be a church of provision in the time of need ... i once thought this impossible since my pastor has never acted on any "Thus saith the Lord" that i was instructed to tell him in the past, but now i see that God's source of provision has nothing to do with him, and all to do with me ... Sounds like delusions of granduer doesn't it? ... i agree, but Holy Spirit has just lately ministered to me out of the life of Joseph and so i have desisted my protests ... And now most recent He has given me the concept of a Christian Philanthropic Foundation to be set up for the great needs of His own here in America ...

Then just yesterday He sent me this confirmation ...

Old Wells, Fallen Mantles & New Fountains ...
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4856&forum=35

... If folk both saved and unsaved could see the coming famine in America that He's showing me they'd all stop playing with God this very instant, for the Scripture ain't joking when it says, "as in the days of Noah" ...

Is there anybody else out there that our Lord is speaking to in similar fashion regarding being called to wise stewardship of His miraculous provision to His own? ... i know in my own Christian circle of friends there are none, and believe me i can identify with Joseph as to the looks he must have gotten from his family in the sharing of the vision(s) God gave him ... But the bottom line is God sees whats ahead, and He does provide for His own, usually in ways we least expect it ...

2005/3/10 10:31Profile
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re: Has Our Lord Been Speaking to Anyone Else on SI about Money? ...

Indeed the Lord has been dealing with me on the area of money as well. I had just posted something in repsonse to being a n owner or a steward.
We must prove our selves faithful in passing temporal tings if we're to be intrusted with eternal truths. i was actually starting down the barrel of a bankruptcy at the start fo this month because of my mishandling of funds. I prayed and fasted for God to move. . if i was going to file bankruptcy i was also going to step down from my place in ministry for a season--God supplied a miracle and we didn;t have to file, he's given me a chance to start over and has really been telling me to be a channel.
I;m coming to realize all i have is his always has been always will be . .i just get to manage it and im learning not ot hold white knuckled to tings that He gives me--I'm to be sensitvie to the spirit in the area of money as i am in other things. So it's not just you brother.

2005/3/10 12:35Profile
lastblast

Michigan

Re:

Yes in both the ways spoken of......future provision as well as current stewardship. The threads going on a particular minister who is fast and loose with the money entrusted him got me AGAIN looking at my own self and money.

The good thing those conversations did was make me look at myself MORE than the person being discussed. How am I using the money entrusted to our family to glorify God and further the gospel? Do I hold back too much for our family? Spend foolishly just to "store up"? When I give, do I "give" with a heart to be "seen" or "as the Lord leads---in quiet obedience"? I've seen when looking at myself that I have a bit of "pride" that our family is not as in debt as most other Americans :-( Ouch!----that needs to go............

While I have mixed feelings on the naming of names because I have seen in the past where the "wolf-pack mentality" creeps in (biting and devouring our own possibly)----the TOPICS/subjects being discussed are a GOOD thing, for it causes each of us to look to our own selves and see if we are guilty in the least bit of what we are speaking against another. Where someone may be led by GREED, are we guilty of money matters in different areas?----> holding too tight (storing up when God has NOT directed to do so), using our money as leverage ("I've supported this CHURCH, I deserve to be heard/blessed accordingly"), for "show" either that God BLESSES with Riches, or with a poverty mentality("see how I am LIVING below the societal standard---for God--- and giving all to Him, sacrificing my own desires"), thinking one is a better steward than someone else who is either wealthier(they have to have all the "toys") or poorer (don't handle their money well), etc, etc. Most all of us have money "issues" that the Lord wants exposed, so He then can use us more effectively........individually, as He desires.

Concerning the issue of "future use"......the Lord has been speaking to me I believe concerning food stuffs/toiletries, etc. I was more diligent in the past, but I have become lazy. Even so, the thoughts are still with me that I need to get serious for time is short......how short I have no clue, but from the beginning when I first became a Christian I have had this deeply engrained belief that I or my children would live to see the return of Jesus in Glory. I also wanted to add that when the idea of storing up "supplies" was placed in me, it was not for my family alone. I know I am to care for others. I can almost see a "doling out" in my mind of the supplies to those who are hungry/needy.

Thank you Rahman for your post. It was a reminder that I needed to hear. As for gold and such, I am not convicted of such though the thought of stocking up on Euros has crossed my mind. Blessings in Jesus, Cindy :-)

2005/3/10 13:23Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Has Our Lord Been Speaking to Anyone Else on SI about Money? ...

Hmmm... I know that I try to be a good steward. Especially working at a church, I try to find practical little ways to not waste things like office supplies because it's people's tithes that provide for us and we're going to have to answer to God on how we spent it.

I don't ever want to trust in money, so I guess I'm glad I don't have a lot of it. But I'm trying to be wise and plan for the future a bit. Right now I really need to trust God to direct my steps concerning where I'm going to move out to by January 2006. Sometimes I freak out if I focus on it too much, but mostly I try to remind myself that God has a plan for my life, a good one, and I need to trust and believe that with all of my heart and in every area of my life.

2005/3/10 13:29Profile
Rahman

Re: Has Our Lord Been Speaking to Anyone Else on SI about $$$? ...

Praise the Lord regarding all posts on "current stewardship" of God's provision to us individually ...

But sister Cindy yours bears closest to what i'm asking about in not only personal accountability of "current stewardship", but more importantly being utilized of our Lord as His steward to "future provision for others" ... This latter is what He's intensely speaking in my spirit right now ...

You wrote:
"Concerning the issue of "future use"......the Lord has been speaking to me I believe concerning food stuffs/toiletries, etc. I was more diligent in the past, but I have become lazy. Even so, the thoughts are still with me that I need to get serious for time is short ...... I also wanted to add that when the idea of storing up "supplies" was placed in me, it was not for my family alone. I know I am to care for others. I can almost see a "doling out" in my mind of the supplies to those who are hungry/needy.

Amen, i agree ... That's exactly His reason for speaking to you, for He has placed His trust in you as His wise steward to "store up" so that when the time comes He may "dole out" thru you ... May i encourage you sis to get serious anew for He would not be impressing this in your spirit if not for His own good purpose toward His own in future ...

You wrote:
"how short I have no clue, but from the beginning when I first became a Christian I have had this deeply engrained belief that I or my children would live to see the return of Jesus in Glory.

Amen ... Me too ... But most certainly right now i have this wonderful anticipation that the Body of Christ is right on the verge of such a great outpouring of former and latter rain ... i long so to know what worship is like with other saints all on one accord in solemn assembly ...

You ended:
"Thank you Rahman for your post. It was a reminder that I needed to hear. As for gold and such, I am not convicted of such though the thought of stocking up on Euros has crossed my mind. Blessings in Jesus, Cindy"

Amen on the reminder, even Abraham had to be reminded a second time to get on with his journey ... Praise Him that we serve a God who even in His Almightiness does not count it robbery to have to re-nudge us every now and again ... If you ever get an even greater urge from Him to go Euro there is a bank on line called EVERBANK that will open an account in Euro's, Swiss Francs (which i'm leaning toward) outside of the country, and Gold Bullion can be held in the CANADIAN GOLD EXCHANGE starting at $2,000 to open an account, or SAFEWEALTH LTD. in Switzerland where they won't even talk to you if you have less than 100K to deposit, if our Lord does in fact entrust me with any substantial amount of His future provision ... But as i said, "More about this later as He reveals more about this to me" ...

Oh, one last interesting side note about this SAFEWEALTH LTD. that i found most intriguing ... This group runs global financial system collape scenarios in an effort to instruct the wealthiest ikn the world as to waht to do, and where to put their riches incase of any type of global financial crisis ... Interesting that such a service exists huh? ... i doubt very seriously that many of them know that there is coming a day upon the earth where they can attempt to hide their $$$ all they want to, but they will not be able to either hide from the coming man of perdition, or hold onto it, let alone use it without first taking on his mark, selling their souls, and instantly condemning themselves to an eternity in hell ... His truth goes marching on!

2005/3/11 10:11Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

The past 3 years we as a family have been reducing our consumption in certain areas. Yet we fall short in many areas. We as a family will be traveling for 7 weeks this summer back to Pennsylvania. I will retire poor from UCLA in the summer of 2006. At least poor as the world would measure it. Yet, we will also be debt free.

I have been listening to your recommended financial talks. Today I listened to the Social Security System analysis. These are things that I have known, yet not heard anyone else speak to the public about. I mention this to others, and they know nothing about it. In addition, they become hostile to the thought that our government could be decieving them. Many of these are people who profess Christ. It is a very sad day.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/3/11 10:40Profile
Rahman

Re:

Brother Jeff you wrote:
"I mention this to others, and they know nothing about it. In addition, they become hostile to the thought that our government could be decieving them. Many of these are people who profess Christ". It is a very sad day.

Amen ... The degree of "hostility" is the thing that i've found most surprising, but i'm starting to get used to it ...

The thing that i found most fascinating though is that these same hostile folk in Christ who rebuke the instruments of God in His attempt to rousing them from their satan induced stupor (placing their faith in Egypt) may be the very self same folk who will have to be provided for by God via His very same instrument thru which He tried to warn them in the first place ... That's how i look at all those who are hostile to me now, call me crazy, jest that i should seek professional help, etc ...

i used to be mad at them, and want to return evil for evil, but not anymore ... God has given me His grace (His ability) in the forgiveness department and now i find myself praying for these folk all the time, and do hope and pray that if it is His will to use me in divine stewardship in the rough days ahead that He will send these very folk back to me so that like Joseph i can tell them that i bear no grudge, because God Himself doesn't, and what was meant for bad God has used to our good ...

i humbly say this but i can't believe the degree of grace and mercy Holy Spirt has brought me to in the last two years ... It's one thing for others to realize you've changed, but can be mind blowing when one realizes it themselves ... i now know what Christ means when He said, "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake" ...

i was just saying to our Lord on my way to work this morning, "You know Lord when i was an extremist for satan most folk in that crowd loved me, and whenever there was a gathering they would say don't forget to invite Rahman, he's the life of the party ... Now that i'm an extremist for You a lotta folk in my new crowd hate me, and whenever there's
a gathering they say please don't invite Rahman, he's the death of the party" ...

Jesus laughed, but what's most amazing is so did i ... He that began a good work ... Our God is so good isn't He brother Jeff?

PS - Where in Pa?

2005/3/11 11:22Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Br. Rahman wrote:

Quote:
Jesus laughed, but what's most amazing is so did i ... He that began a good work ... Our God is so good isn't He brother Jeff?

PS - Where in Pa?

The joy of the Lord is our strength brother.

Psa. 119:72 The law of Your mouth is better to me
Than thousands of coins of gold and silver.

Where in Pa? I don't know, we will spend about a month looking.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/3/11 11:33Profile
Bomar

Re:

For a couple of weeks or so, I've felt the Holy Spirit saying "Sell everything you have".

I do think times are about to get bad.

2005/3/11 17:48Profile

Re: Has Our Lord Been Speaking to Anyone Else on SI about $$$? ...

Rahman,

"He (the beast) also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name." (Revelation 13:16,17)

Kinda throws a kink into you're whole plan there doesn't it Rahman? Just think, your whole manifesto is sunk with one tiny little scripture! Kinda stinks doesn't it? Looks like you spent a long long time on that one buddy. Also kinda throws a monkey wrench into that whole Prosperity Gospel thingy too, I imagine.

Picky400

P.S. Oh, yeah, bye the bye, that whole thing about the "Mark" in the scripture there...I don't think it's talking about "Deutsch Marks". Just lookin out for ya brother. :-?

2005/3/12 4:02

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy