SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Tim Tebow Cancels Appearance at Dallas Megachurch Amid Controversy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Oracio, good word!

2013/2/22 12:29Profile
dohzman

Re:

I was talking in reference of making a judgement on another christian for his/her actions especially if they do not outwardly appear to be blatant sin. But if you all want an excuse to judge another...be my guest. go for it, remember this if you live by the sword by the sword shall you die, so judge away and sit on your self-righteous seats in the place of Moses.
Glad you saved that 8 year old without hearing from the Lord, probably only saved him so you could latter condemn him for an action he will do later on down in life's way.
I think common sense and the setting in which the giftings are applied would go a real long way here and not jump off into the ridiculousness which is what I see in your story about the 8 year old. Was that 8 year old in sin? come on use just an ounce of common sense here...at least you could compare apples with apples...but when accusing someone of sin or saying that they have character flaws, no one here can do that in this situation.

2013/2/22 16:15Profile
dohzman

Re:

While I was looking forward to sharing a message of hope and Christ’s unconditional love with the faithful members of the historic First Baptist Church of Dallas in Apri.

It sounds like the same ole "Joel Osteen" type of message which is very popular these days, "God loves and accepts you just the way you are, you can have your best life now, a brighter day."

Look guys, none of us knows exactly what he would have said. Your make character speculations based on a bias you really know nothing about. What do you want him to say?"Look guys I can't come and rebuke you all for worldly sinfulness like I had hoped and than offer you the Hope to be found in Jesus Christ and His wonderful grace:0)"...........come on!

He's a missionary kid, who lived on the missionary field...hes seen more and preached more on sin/the love of God/law/grace/ etc... than most here ever will. So you can't speculate what his message is.All I'm saying is DO NOT JUDGE HIM. Some things should be just left alone.

2013/2/22 16:25Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Wow! did not mean to hit a nerve, most of the things posted here are just opinions, and should be taken as such, because the only one that has the right to judge Tim is Jesus, he died for him. My post was in humor, but since we are responding in cyberspace, it's hard to tell, and it should also be hard to judge.
Sorry Brother.

2013/2/22 16:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy