SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Talents

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread

Re: The Hour!

The evidence that we live in the last days of this age seem to be all around us. At the same time many believers also witness that this last hour will be very special and prove in the end to be a real blessing as well as a time of seeing God move in His power. To that end I agree with those who think in this way. For me the focus is still on the hope of things to come and not on the apostasy and unbelief which is already evident. Though a separation is already taking place and in the end some parts of the world will prove more willing and childlike in faith than others despite the witness which is to come. What matters is that we ourselves as individuals really settle the question of "what must I do?" In that there will be sadness and suffering, but also faithfulness.

2013/3/7 8:45
Elibeth

Re:

Andrew,Proudpapa,

Thank you for responding as to,..should we discuss the Kingdom of God heaven a little more,....maybe on a new post,..? .please forgive me for not answering you sooner,much going on and I really did not know just how to begin,needing The Lord to help us ..but I would love to real soon,....

Until then,
Blessings to all who love Him
Elizabeth

2013/3/9 21:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy