SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Strong Australian contingent of the Brotherhood

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Strong Australian contingent of the Brotherhood

Personally speaking its Great to see so many australian brothers and sisters in christ who are part of this discussion board / forum:

We are a force ( in a good way ) and hopefully more to come.

And also its great to see other nations outside of the USA participate.

Indeed Take part and contribute regularly:

Can i say it ??

Go the Aussie clan. !!!!!

Im sounding very parochial i know ...but just flying the flag.

2013/2/6 6:56Profile
turn

USA

Re: Strong Australian contingent of the Brotherhood

Agreed. Love among the brethren, love for neighbors, love for God are all good and appear even better when expressed from the perspectives of multiple national backgrounds. As we pray and as we participate, may love abound among us all.

2013/2/6 7:58Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re:

Nice. C'mon aussie contingent make your Voice known

I welcome you to this thread.

Make yourself known ...put your hand up.

Advance australian brothers...

I pray thee:

2013/2/6 8:07Profile
staff

Re:

hi all,
I consider myself an Australian Christian as I was saved in Melbourne.Does that count?Even though I'm Irish!!Staff

2013/2/6 13:15Profile
pearlygates7

Adelaide, South Australia

Re:

I don't post much, but I do come here often! I'm from Adelaide. Great to know there are more Aussies on this site! Sally

2013/2/6 18:16Profile
sonofthunder

Re:

And the other thing of note also is this ( Oz ) Australia has copped a bit of a hiding in recent months from floods, from cyclones, from tornadoes, to the wild-fire (bush fires) that hit pretty much all across the eastern board states - - but not to forget perth and tasmania either. Also besieged by blazing infernos. Its been a tough summer all round for Aussies. No doubt:

But as an Australian contingent we can pull together in prayers and in a show of forum support. Offer spiritual solidarity & comfort. Indeed.

2013/2/6 18:59Profile
Damo

Brisbane, Australia

Re:

Am an aussie queenslander! Love the country God has placed me in... and praying for a God breathed revival in our land.

2013/2/6 19:06Profile
sonofthunder

Re:

Incidently there are actually numerous more fellow australians than have come forth and identified themselves in this thread thus far. One only has take notice on (the profiles of the poster) just how often and regular its an australian poster - to realize the frequency in which they post.

2013/2/6 19:12Profile
sonofthunder

Re:

Nice one Damo! Keep praying! Hopefully you will post more!

2013/2/6 19:14Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Hi all yes I am from country Victoria, Australia.

Loving the work that SI is doing here, great resourses/fellowship.

Has been a tremedous help in my walk with Christ.

Also just a quick mention of our fellow Australians the Native Aboriginals. Although I am not Indigenous, the lord has laid them on my heart to pray for, so praying for an outporing of the Holy Spirit amoung these people, would love if my Aussie friends here, ( as well as others ) would join me in praying for the Lord to Move in a mighty way amoungst the native Australians. Great Post/topic.

Revival is close, but must start in the body first..

2013/2/6 20:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy