SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : please pray for my son

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

please pray for my son

My son is very sick and has been since Saturday. He said that it came on suddenly Saturday morning . He is light headed can't walk without loosing his balance and his throwing up. I don't know what is wrong we are taking him to the Dr soon. Please pray for him. He is usually very healthy and never complains of being sick.

Thank you
God bless
Mj

2013/2/4 5:38Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re: please pray for my son

Please heal this child Lord Jesus. Please Lord. Please bless him.

2013/2/4 6:15Profile
jochbaptist

Re: please pray for my son

Will pray.

Be strong in the Lord Sister.

Joch

2013/2/4 10:21Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Thank you most kindly for praying. I was up most of the night with him, at one point he was under heavy attack from the enemy and struggling with some fear as he could not control his balance or keep anything down. We went to the dr early this morning and at this time they believe he has vertigo but they do not know what has set it off. They have done some preliminary testing and have given him fluids and medicine to help with the symptoms. He was beginning to dehydrate but is better now. He is resting now finally and we are grateful for that. He is still not able to keep much down by mouth but praying the medicine will help more as it is in his system. We are to return to the doctor on Wednesday if there is no improvement but we are trusting and praying that the LORD help him.

It has been very difficult for me as my son told me he has never felt so sick before. Its as if his body is completely out of sorts and it is very unsettling to him. He wanted me to know that he need prayer as the enemy was attacking him with fear and he does not want to give in to sin in this.

Thank you again for your prayers.

God bless
maryjane

2013/2/4 14:58Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear MaryJane,

Please Google for Floating Ear Crystals, or look here http://www.ehow.com/how_5652655_cure-inner-ear-crystals.html

Does your son play any contact sports? Normally, in one so young, this problem comes from a blow to the head. In old age, it just happens unpredictably.

Not anyway to be certain if that was your boy's problem. Hope he is much better by now. There is a few things you can do to settle the crystals down when they get out of place. YouTube has some good examples.

Hope you can post an update soon.

I will pray for him and all of you.

Love, Janice

2013/2/8 23:56Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Hope you can post an update soon.

I will pray for him and all of you.

Love, Janice

Thank you Janice for the link and info. My son is much improved now. He is almost back to normal now. He does not play any kind of contact sport so no blows to the head. We don't know what brought this episode with vertigo on he has never suffered from anything like this before. He does have some allergy issues but even those were not bothering him. We go back to the doctors Monday morning to hopefully find out more. I am thankful for the prayers as we continue to seek what is the cause of this vertigo episode.

God bless
maryjane

2013/2/9 9:23Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy