SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Proclaiming the Exclusivity of Jesus Will Result in Persecution

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Proclaiming the Exclusivity of Jesus Will Result in Persecution

Ligonier, R. C. Sproul's ministry, has posted a video of Alistair Begg saying that proclaiming exclusivity of Jesus will result in persecution. He says that today in America we do not have physical persecution, but intellectual and social persecution is a reality. He basically says that, since certainties or absolutes are being rejected more and more, our proclaiming the exclusivity of Jesus will result in persecution today. I thought that some brothers and sisters on SI might would like to watch this, so that is why I am posting this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSBbcN5qisw

2013/2/1 18:45Profile

Re: Proclaiming the Exclusivity of Jesus Will Result in Persecution

That's a message that many of us have been sharing for a number of years now, and the last conference was all about coming persecution to the church in the West..........bro Frank

2013/2/1 21:16
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re:

Yes, brother, I am aware of that. I attended the last conference. It is because of this that I posted the video. I believe it may interest some to know that the same thing is being said by several people in the church. More and more it appears that the Lord is warning the saints here in America.

2013/2/1 21:27Profile

Re:

God is waning them. But is anybody listening????

Bearmaster.

2013/2/1 23:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy