SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : The Land of the free and brave!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

The Land of the free and brave!

What better use of this expression than for the Church of Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God: “Land of the Free! and Home of the Brave!”

________

I read over this and found it so encouraging. When I thought of these words and applied them to my life in HIM my heart was filled with joy because in HIM I truly am free, free from the sins that once hung like a weight about my neck. Free from the death sentence that was to be my punishment for the sins I had incurred. Free from the darkness that blinded my view of HIS wisdom. Free from the worldly lures that dulled my senses and made me deaf to HIS truth. What a wonderful thing to be free in JESUS!..HE gives me strength such strength and in HIM I am a brave warrior. A brave warrior in the battlefield where I daily get down on my knees to pray knowing my GOD hears my pleas. A brave warrior ready to stand in the storm knowing that my JESUS is a strong shelter, a rock that can not be shaken or moved! A brave warrior willing to lay down self and be a servant to those around me...

What a beautiful, perfectly fitting use of those words, HIS KINGDOM truly is the land of the free and home to the brave!!

God bless
mj

2013/1/24 22:20Profile

Re: The Land of the free and brave!

Yes indeed sister, amen ............bro Frank

2013/1/24 22:50

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy