SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : CARTER CONLON - DARKNESS HAS CROSSED THE LINE

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mama27

CARTER CONLON - DARKNESS HAS CROSSED THE LINE

An anointed message yesterday by Carter Conlon called "Darkness Has Crossed the Line" describing the times which we are in and the authority we have as believers against the enemy....Highly recommended...

http://www.tscnyc.org/media_center.php?pg=sermons#top

2013/1/21 23:24Profile

Re: CARTER CONLON - DARKNESS HAS CROSSED THE LINE

AMEN. Great message!

“Answer me, O LORD, answer me, that this people may know that You, O LORD, are God, and that You have turned their heart back again.” Then the fire of the LORD fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. When all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, “The LORD, He is God; the LORD, He is God” (I Kings 18).

"Who is among you that fears the LORD, That obeys the voice of His servant, That walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God."

"And one of the elders said to me, “Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Lord do it Again. Lord, do it AGAIN!

2013/1/22 0:27

Re: CARTER CONLON - DARKNESS HAS CROSSED THE LINE

I listened to this twice and my wife and I agree mama27 that this message was anointed and timely for the church today. Do it again, Lord. Do it AGAIN Lord. Thank you for sharing. KM

2013/1/24 20:19

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy