SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Designs of Darkness: Advanced Tactics of Spiritual Warfare

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Designs of Darkness: Advanced Tactics of Spiritual Warfare

Dear saints, I will be utilizing this thread in the next few weeks to collect and edit some writings on spiritual warfare which I am preparing to compile into a book, not unlike the process I did with "Understanding Mortification" last year. Lord willing, this new book will be available sometime in early summer. For now, I would like to share the articles with the readership of Sermon Index with the prayer that many believers will find new confidence when facing spiritual warfare through the grace of God and the blood of Christ.

It is good for a soldier to know something about the adversary he is facing on the battlefield. Indeed, the Word of God admonishes us to not be "ignorant" of the enemy's schemes (2 Cor. 2:11) and to be ever-prepared for the aggression of evil. I pray these articles contribute to these means, as the very designs of darkness are explored, exposed and then given tactical responses in accordance with the scriptural revelation of New Covenant grace.

Brother Paul

2013/1/16 22:01Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Designs of Darkness: Advanced Tactics of Spiritual Warfare

Praise the Lord brother, I am looking forward to these contributions and they encouragement personally for my walk with the Lord. We walk as children of light in a crooked and depraved generation that lacks moral restraint. They are wicked men because there is a Wicked One that holds them sway. His devices are against us but they will not prevail (Psalm 37).

Only Christ will help such pilgrims as us end our journey well for His praise and glory. Your first book was a great balm to some on the narrow path to life.

2013/1/16 22:44Profile

Hello PaulWest:

Looking forward to the posts. I have been wanting to learn more about spiritual warfare and how it applies to us in the Body. "The weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses."

Have you read through Gurnall's book on Spiritual Warfare, The Christian in Complete Armour?

KM

2013/1/17 0:30
ET101

This is such a priviledge for me. I've been praying 'Lord, please teach my hands to war' and God is currently doing just that. . .so this will be a blessing to me. Thank you!

2013/1/17 0:39Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Well, someone definitely doesn't want me posting this information here. I had the first chapter "The Secret War" edited with all the scripture references inserted (over 30 of them), clicked submit and was promptly told I do not have permission to post here. I lost everything. I know I was logged on to the site, but got booted anyhow. Well, it's too late to re-edit everything now. I'll have to come back tomorrow and try it again.

This book will be very revealing as to the ways of the enemy and I will be providing hundreds of scripture references. I've been under dire attack these past few months, beginning shortly after I published "Understanding Mortification". I would really appreciate the prayers from any saints who feel led by the Spirit to uplift me before God. In addition to publishing this book, I am also preparing to preach the gospel once again on my city's main plaza. Thank you again for your support. I am a weak man and so desperately need God's grace to accomplish His work.

Your brother in Christ Jesus,

Paul

2013/1/17 1:05Profile
ET101

Re:

Yes, I am led to pray for you. I will pray.

2013/1/17 1:16Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

"Well, someone definitely doesn't want me posting this information here. I had the first chapter "The Secret War" edited with all the scripture references inserted (over 30 of them), clicked submit and was promptly told I do not have permission to post here. I lost everything. I know I was logged on to the site, but got booted anyhow."

I suspect you will think you have now gained more info to add to your book...

Do look forward to these posts - the one on Mortification was very good.

2013/1/17 8:15Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Thank you Sandra. I always remember you having an interest in things funereal and the spiritualization of death in general. I pray this series will be an equal blessing to you! As far as this goes:

Quote:
I suspect you will think you have now gained more info to add to your book...

Well, these types of obstacles are nothing new, and indeed they are touched upon in the book. Last night when I made the comment about "someone" not wanting me to post these articles, it was more tongue-in-cheek than anything else. I was exasperated that I lost everything!

Blessings!

Brother Paul

2013/1/17 11:00Profile
mama27

Re:

I have asked the Lord to remind me to pray for you. The warfare is intense for so many. Am always blessed by your writings....

2013/1/17 11:30Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

PaulWest

When around religious people remarks leading to obstacles as you stated that were tongue and cheek tend to be taken series simply because with some people the devil gets in the details and seemingly every move becomes spiritualized. It is my belief that it is a reason why the church is a bit weak because in some circles some believe the devil is at every corner.

2013/1/17 11:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy