SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : My mom in need of prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

My mom in need of prayer

My mom just recently just got fired from her job that she had been working at for almost 6 years for her drawer at the gas station being short, she never got a warning or anything. This is really hurt terribly, she had never got fired from a job before and she is a very hard worker. She was working with all her health problems i had told yo before with her hands and feet problem. She is very depressed and right now has had the flu for almost a week if you could pray for her and her salvation and that the Lord would comfort her. Also for deliverance from her drinking prtoblem too. her name is Pat and my dads name is Vern.

2013/1/14 0:45
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: My mom in need of prayer

I will be praying, brother.

2013/1/14 3:33Profile
ET101

Re: My mom in need of prayer

I'll be praying too.

2013/1/14 4:23Profile

Re:

Hey guys i need another prayer request, last night my brother and today my wife got in car accidents and our cars basically might be demolished. My wife is okay but a little sore and we went to the hospital, somebody backended her today while she was stopped behind a bus. my brother is doing okay too, his name is brad. Our cars our basically going to have to be replaced at least ours will be, but if you could all lift us up in prayer again it would be deeply appreciated.

2013/1/31 14:46

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy