SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : An Exceeding Great Army

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

An Exceeding Great Army

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. (Ezekiel 37:9-10)

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. (Isaiah 59:19)

The Lord is raising up an army in these days that will put the enemy to flight, he is lifting up a standard for us to gather under, assemble ourselves, and do battle in His strength.

Consider all the times past that the Lord has done this; He is always about recovering what's been lost.

Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof. Mark ye well her bulwarks, consider her palaces; that ye may tell it to the generation following. For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death. (Psalms 48:12-14)

Consider those who have gone before us, mark well these towers and bulwarks of faith and be encouraged. Mark those who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

The Lord of Hosts is our Captain, His authority is upon sons and daughters who are walking in union with Him and in complete surrender to His will.

I'm grieved over my own sin and the sin of this nation but I'm excited about the army that He is raising now in this generation. He's showing Himself strong on behalf of those whose hearts are perfect towards Him and the world is going to marvel at Christ again.

In Christ,

Ron

2013/1/12 10:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy