SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : i am in very need of prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

i am in very need of prayer

Last time i posted a prayer request was almost 3 weeks ago and since that time i had got very strong for the first time in a long time. I appreciate all your prayers and your continuued prayers. If i i have not updated anyone i wanted to tell everyone that in october my wife who was very concerned for me scheduled an appointment to the doctor for me and i ended up getting the medicine paxil which at first didnt seem so good, but ended up helping me out. I got a job at walmart and had been working their for the past two months and my body suprisingly was holding up pretty good. I tried daily to stay in his word and been also attending church for 3 months straight. I have also at times felt like the Holy Spirit began to speak to me through his word. But, last week around christmas i had another spiritual attack in my mind. I had stopped taking my medicine for almost two weeks, so i started taking it again, but i have only got worse. Mentally, physically and spiritually i feel things have almost got back to what they were when i was severely struggling. Their might be something wrong with me and i also might have opened a door or the devil is coming back at me again. I am barely getting through this, your prayers are still needed. Please keep praying for my wife and family and friends salvation.

2012/12/30 17:47
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re: i am in very need of prayer

I will be praying. May God deliver you and strengthen you and save your family and friends. Keep holding on and turning to God. He is faithful.

2012/12/30 17:54Profile
beekpr

I am praying. The enemy, who fights dirty, loves to attack people when they are in a weakened emotional or physical state. "Lord, give my brother some token of Your love and presence in his anguished state and lay Your Hand in healing upon him. You Who are able to do all things, also draw his family to Yourself."

2012/12/30 18:01Profile

please continue to keep me in prayer i still havent got a breakthrough. The devil keeps putting evil thoughts in my mind, it is making feel hopeless. I need deliverance.

2013/1/3 14:10
Sree

Re:

Sure brother I am praying for you, that you will keep seeking his grace to overcome the thoughts in your mind. God is our father, be frank and true to him about your thoughts, he can and will rescue you.

Luke 11:11-
Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?”

2013/1/3 14:44Profile

Re:

You know as i look book at the last 5 and a half years and i have experienced the hardening of my heart towards God and i have sought and sought the Lord for forgiveness and sought him to come back to him and live rightly and come back to Christ. I have only seen myself get more hardened and even start believing the lies of the world. My heart has become more wicked and evil then before i was saved. I have prayed and asked the Lord to change my heart and cleanse me of my wickedness and nothing has come out of it. I have lost more faith and i have prayed so much and read scripture almost daily for over8 months. I feel like herbrews 6 is exactly what is happening to me. Though i never wanted this i also can't stop this, i feel powerless.

2013/1/9 12:35
madmatg

asia

Re:

brother embrace your powerlessness, He is the only one with the power and He will likely not let up until you can give up trying and just tell Him He has to do it. Don't forget that He does things not because of our righteous deeds but because of His mercy. I will pry for you.

Titus 3:5-6

2013/1/10 1:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy