SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Goodbye SermonIndex.....

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Christina... All I have done has pointed out that the issue with these brothers post is THEIR contention toward those who moderate this forum. This is not about me. They want to claim to speak the truth, but they are not doing it with love.

Others have pointed this out to them as well. It is they who do not receive anything from anyone. And because they have not gotten their way one of them is making a show of leaving this forum... tho he has not left because he keeps reading and posting.

Do not make this about me. They are wrong for how they have publicly called out Greg and the mods, and how they have conducted themselves here.

They want to be harsh and bold in their statements, but they can not take it when someone reproves them.

Krispy

2012/12/7 16:20
derektina

Re:

Brother,

tone quickly escalates when we are frustrated... If we claim to truly love, lets examine whether our tone is increasingly unloving as our desire to "reprove' etc continues..

Love,
Cristina

2012/12/7 16:29Profile

Re:

Sister... the tone of my post is completely up to your own interpretation. You may read something I write and think I am ranting and screaming. Someone else may read it and wonder why I am being so soft toned.

I assure you... I am not frustrated with our brother. I started out trying to show him that this issue with the mods is not really about his points... but about his attitude. Nothing more.

What I wont do is let him turn this around and make it about me. I have had nothing to do with it. I was firm on that, yes.

A lot is lost in interpretation when it comes to forums, emails, etc. I've learned that over the years. If you wish to be convinced that I am being harsh and mean spirited, then there really is nothing I can do to convince you otherwise. My conscience is clear.

If you feel sympathetic toward our brother and believe he has been wronged then that is your choice. I would, however, recommend that you go back and read the posts and threads that have led up to all of this. Judge for yourself the best you can. Keep in mind that I AGREE with our brothers points, and disagree with Greg in some of this... but it's the ATTITUDE. Thats the problem.

Krispy

2012/12/7 16:36

Re:

I am not trying to make a show of anything, but my heart longs for the sheep, the simple, and the immature.

FYI - I went to Greg privately and bore my heart with trembling in my belly. After much prayer and seeking the Lord for purity and clarity. Yet, he makes it his agenda to uphold satanic cultists as example for the saints, so what am I supposed to do? Leave it? Let the sheep eat it? This is supposed to be an open forum, right?

But it has been opened to anything/everything except warning the saints of looking to cultists as examples. That gets you locked, shut down, etc. And Sean and I weren't being contentious. In some we just posted quotes and scriptures and they were deleted. What's contentious or loving in that?

Does Greg's authority supersede the authority of scripture? Absolutely not. He never answered one scripture reference/question. Just lock it, delete it, and make insinuations and judgements on the way out. So where does contention lie there?

When I do finally log off, it will be good bye. But to have the undiscerning tell others false accusations about my intentions and the importance of the Gospel on the way out doesn't sit well with me. Krispy, you showed up late in this to have all knowing knowledge of the events, precursors, causes, etc.

2012/12/7 16:36

Re:

So you can discern I have a wrong attitude somehow when I share truth, but you are ever clear of this? You are rebuking me of something in a thread you yourself are doing...

2012/12/7 16:39

Re:

Quote:
Krispy, you showed up late in this to have all knowing knowledge of the events, precursors, causes, etc.

I stayed out of it until today... but I have been reading it all along. I'm well aware of what we are talking about.

You claim there have been untrue accusations leveled at you, but you just said: "to have the undiscerning tell others false accusations about my intentions and the importance of the Gospel on the way out doesn't sit well with me."

You dont consider that to be an untrue accusation?? Are you not also judging the intentions of men you do not even know? The Gospel is on the way out?

While I do not agree with Greg on everything, one thing I do know... the furtherence of the gospel is paramount to him. You are in no position to judge that about that man, or any other man.

You are doing the exact same things that you accuse the mods of doing to you!

Duplicity... you need to consider that perhaps you struggle with it.

I'm not upset with you, frankly I couldn't care less what you do. Stay, go... makes no difference to me. People have this misconception that I am always mad about something. I'm not.

But yes, brother... you ARE in fact showboating for all to see. If the Lord has led you to shake the dust off your shoes and move on down the road then by all means be obedient and get on with it.

Krispy

2012/12/7 16:48

Re: Jeff

something just doesnt ring right here....certain words you use, the whole performance...and thats what it is really is...a performance...or maybe considering "Sscott"(Sean?) seemed to join with you, it seems to me to be a like a cyber "flash mob"...or a "hit"...and assassination on Greg's character in Messiah.

Quite a performance, the opening act, tension, drama, conflict, and then the goodbye, the "dusting off of the feet"...well, actually two curtain calls, the second entitled

" A farewell and a warning for those hear on SI"
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=47666&forum=35

which is more than a bit strange.

nice witness...then again the unemployment rate is 7.9%...or are you the pastor Jeff marshall at Chatham Pentecostal...a "oneness" UPC church?

didnt you say you were leaving?

(later add: NO! hey, you're still here, maybe you have time for a night performance, and we can make this a wonderful 12 plus hour cyber scrum.....now THAT is a really great witness!)

2012/12/7 16:50

Re:

Quote:
So you can discern I have a wrong attitude somehow when I share truth, but you are ever clear of this? You are rebuking me of something in a thread you yourself are doing...

You admitted that you are upset. If you didnt have a wrong attitude you would leave quietly instead of making sure everyone in the world knows why you left. OK?

This isnt about me. Stay focussed.

I dont have anymore time for this foolishness.

Krispy

2012/12/7 16:51

Re:

Lord Forgive me for getting into a side issue argument with you over non-essential talk (where there is much speaking, sin is not absent). My heart is set on the purity of the Gospel and the sheep. I am certainly through discussing any/all matters with you personally brother.
God Bless,
Jeff

2012/12/7 16:53

Re:

Phew... thank you Lord!

Krispy

2012/12/7 16:54

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy