SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Sharia Law of Allah: Death to all who resist, and the Saints.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Sharia Law of Allah: Death to all who resist, and the Saints.

Considering what could be the fall of Egypt to Radical Islam, with their President there declaring himself the Absolute Power, we need to think about the signs of the times, and as I noted, the rise of the Anti-Christ. I believe he will rise from a renewed United States of Islam, a Caliphate.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/28/egyptian-court-suspends-work-nationwide-to-protest-morsi-power-grab/

The word is derived from Caliph: "A leader of an Islamic polity, regarded as a successor of Muhammad and by tradition always male."..wiki....

This Union is about world Domination, the Goal of Allah, and one that I believe will succeed.

"Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them.

Authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

ALL.... who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."
...Jesus through John.

We are watching the beginnings of this Rise of the Anti-Christ with his seat in the heart of the United states of Islam. It is the Lord God who allows this rise, in order to TEST those on the Earth, to determine who they will worship.

Revelation 20:4
[ The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years ]

" And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God.

These had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands.

And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

What major religion practices beheading as a normal everyday practice for violating it's mandates? Consider the captured journalist Jew Daniel Pearl, and his public beheading.

There will be blood filling up the streets even here in America; the blood of true Saints..Beheaded..so many that the First Resurrection will be all about them.

What does the Muslim Brotherhood and it's leader Morsi do this week? They suspend all democratic rights, and the "western court and laws" do declare Sharia Law.....as THE LAW...in all of Egypt! This is the dictatorship of the Caliph, and the Caliphate.

Get ready, and know your God....for soon America will fall, and be invaded...and a mark instituted even to buy or sell. I fear that many will not be prepared by faith...[ including me..]& think it impossible.

2012/11/28 10:56
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Sharia Law of Allah: Death to all who resist, and the Saints.

It won't just be America, but the whole world.

2012/11/28 11:08Profile

Re: Sharia Law of Allah: Death to all who resist, and the Saints.

Forgive me brother, and please do forgive me. And I am not talking about what I believe here, I would like to say something, what difference does it make?

What is this knowledge good for? To prepare? How?

My questions are not to badger your post, I am really asking sincere questions. What is this information good for?

2012/11/28 13:39
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Approved,

I think BrotherTom said in the post, that we are to prepare, or should be prepared, for what is to come.

I just hope we are.

2012/11/28 14:16Profile

Why did Jesus warn us this was coming? To prepare our faith.

"I think BrotherTom said in the post, that we are to prepare, or should be prepared, for what is to come.

I just hope we are."...enid

As for what is this knowledge good for? Jesus Himself thought it important enough to know, when speaking about the End Times, and how important it was that we resist this one and same Mark that is coming; THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

It is intensely sobering to consider that it will come, and yes, to ALL of the Earth.

Could it be that He gave us this knowledge to resolve ourselves adamantly, like a Stone, to refuse it, no matter what it cost us?

"And I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those who have the victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God. "

....and those who did take the mark were damned forever.

It is a monumental event in Eternity, and I will believe will be at the core of the Great Tribulation. We cannot prepare any way but repentance unto holiness, and learning how to love and fear Jesus all the way. [ and we all fail at this..]

It will be an Islamist Jihad with the sword, and we must endure it to please God, and the Word says that:

"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many."

This is from Matthew 24; the end-times chapter and I believe that it is this time, when the mark of the Beast [Allah] is mandated to buy or sell or else.

This concept is deeply embedded in Islam and Sharia Law and has been enforced for centuries.

We prepare by faith. God seeks worshippers, and those who will worship Him in Spirit and in Truth, no matter the cost to themselves. This is why He warned us it was coming.

2012/11/28 14:42
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Quote:
What is this knowledge good for? To prepare? How?

A fair and honest question, I'd like to hear the answer also.
If this is a call to be prepared, how should we prepare specifically?

In Christ,

Ron

2012/11/28 20:09Profile

Re: Why did Jesus warn us this was coming? To prepare our faith.

What is this knowledge good for? To prepare? How?***

"A fair and honest question, I'd like to hear the answer also.
If this is a call to be prepared, how should we prepare specifically?"***

It appears that the "Ten Virgin" parable gives us some ideas. Remember, that Matthew 24 and 25 were never separated at all by chapter and verse, and they are about the exact same thought; The End of The Age; The Tribulation Period and the Return of Jesus.

Five of the Virgins prepared; How? They carried oil with them. This speaks of walking in the Spirit and devotion to obeying Christ, and not loving the World, the Flesh, or being overcome by the Devil, and losing God's grace.

"Then [ at the time of the End of the Age ]
the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps."

"I DO NOT KNOW YOU!"...JESUS...AND THE DOOR WAS SHUT TO THE WEDDING TO THE FIVE UNPREPARED.

"And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.

“Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’

But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’
[ The most horrible Words a person will ever hear.]

“Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming."...Jesus

Watch! Continually turning our hearts to the Lord, and always crucifying the self life that the Spirit of God might possess you, and learning how to Love God and men by the Spirit, the OIL OF HEAVEN!, The anointing.

Jesus is called THE ANOINTED ONE! We are made like sons of God, manifesting his living character IF we learn to walk with Him, and become conformed to Him by bearing out Cross, dying to our way, and living to His. Then the Holy Spirit shines out of us. We carry oil with us; we live by faith.

We can refuse this grace to learn of Him and walk with Him; most do preferring their own way. These are the foolish, unprepared virgins.

2012/11/29 9:23

Re: Why did Jesus warn us this was coming? To prepare our faith.

Quote:
...and those who did take the mark were damned forever.

Thank you brother Tom for your answer, it's not what I was looking for, but all the same it was an answer.

I just want to insert a scripture regarding the quote above. Not as a rebuttal, but merely to show what popped into my mind when I read it.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Everyone will worship the beast "Whose names are not written in the book of life". The world wondered after the beast, not the saints.

If our names are written in the book of life before the foundation of the world, how will we take the mark?

Can I offer a small contribution. I think our Lord tells us these things that we can trust Him that what He has said or the prophets have said that when we see them come to pass that our faith will be strengthened. John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

God always wants us to trust Him by faith even though we have not seen what we are trusting. Yet, when it is revealed or when comes to pass we can rejoice that what was spoken is confirmed.

The expectation of fulfilled prophecy or acts of God through giftings is that people will believe God or better yet turn to God and for the believer that His faith may increase. I see prophecies unfolding to be warning signs to become aware of our surroundings and yes to prepare. Prepare meaning that we do not fall asleep in getting entangled into the worlds affairs like we have done for many years. Preparation at least how I understand it is to stop any activity that is pulling us away from having fellowship with God. We have preoccupied ourselves too long with the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil and it's time we hang around the other tree in the midst of the garden, the Tree of Life.

When Daniel's fellow colleagues ganged up on him by getting the King to change the laws, he went and prayed. When the world gangs up on the Church by changing the laws to hinder our movements, it's time that we get alone with God and pray.

2012/11/29 9:35

How brutal the Beast?

I wanted to post this not as to fear, but the absolute brutality and mercilessness we face in Islam; the beheading of innocent young children. It is a religion of murder and death, with no bounds, and it has vowed to stamp out Christianity off the face of the Earth.

We must know our God.

"An adolescent boy and a young girl have been beheaded in two separate incidents in Afghanistan, local officials and police said on Friday, in the latest brazen attacks that have raised fresh questions about a splintering Taliban.

A 12-year-old boy was kidnapped and killed in southern Kandahar province on Wednesday, his severed head placed near his body to send a warning to police, said provincial governor spokesman Jawid Faisal.

The brother of the boy, neither of whom were named by officials, was a member of the Afghan Local Police (ALP), a U.S.-trained militia charged with making Afghans in Taliban strongholds, like Kandahar, feel more secure, Faisal said.

"It's a Taliban warning to the ALP and to others who support the government," Faisal said of the killing, which happened in Kandahar's Panjwai district.

Taliban spokesman Qari Yousuf denied the group was involved.

Separately, a 6-year-old girl was beheaded in eastern Kapisa province on Thursday, said provincial police chief Abdul Hamed.

"We are not sure if she was beheaded by her family or the Taliban, but we know the Taliban control the area," Hamed said of the killing in Jalukhil village. He added that he could not send investigators to the area out of fears for their safety.

The murders follow the shooting or beheading of 17 young revellers attending a party in southern Helmand province this week, which officials said was the work of the Taliban, a charge the group also denied.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/31/afghanistan-violence-children-beheaded_n_1846164.html?utm_hp_ref=world

2012/11/29 10:29
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: How brutal the Beast?

The incidents speak for themselves.

If they would do that to muslim children, what of others?

2012/11/29 10:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy