SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Distorted Audio

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Mr_Nath

Distorted Audio

Hi. I am running WinXP, Downloading by Right Clicking and playing my clips with Winamp (am on dial-up).

For some reason, the 3 clips I have tried to download (Leonard Interview, David Wilkenson Full Time Ministry & ten Shekels and a Shirt) all complete but the audio has digital squaking/distortion all the way through it. I don't understand why?

In the past I have downloaded your files from a friends PC with broadband but have always been able to play them here on my laptop and burn my CD's with no trouble. But for some reason I have this trouble if I am downloading them here?

Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

I am running Zone Labs and Avate Anti Virus.

Mr Nath.

2005/3/1 19:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Distorted Audio

Quote:
For some reason, the 3 clips I have tried to download (Leonard Interview, David Wilkenson Full Time Ministry & ten Shekels and a Shirt) all complete but the audio has digital squaking/distortion all the way through it. I don't understand why?

I would recommend you try playing the clips on windows media player or another media player to see if its just a problem with the sound card working with winamp.

If that doesn't work I would suggest getting a free download manager from www.download.com to ensure you get the files downloaded to your hard drive without them being corrupted.

2005/3/1 22:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy