SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : With The Perfect, God Shows Himself Perfect by Andrew Murray

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 With The Perfect, God Shows Himself Perfect by Andrew Murray

"As for God, His way is perfect...He is a shield to them that trust Him. The God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect" (Psa. 18:30, 32).

"As for God, His way is perfect." In all He does, and all He is, God is the perfection of goodness and beauty. In nature and grace, in heaven and on earth, in the greatest and the least, everything that is in God and of God, down to the very hem of His garment, is infinite perfection.

"He maketh my way perfect." Of God’s perfection this is the chief excellence – that He does not keep it for Himself: heaven and earth are full of His glory. God is love, who lives, not for Himself, but in the energy of an infinite life, makes His creatures, as far as they can possibly receive it, partakers of His perfection. It is His delight to perfect all around Him. And especially the soul of man that rises up to Him.

Christian! walk before God with a perfect heart, and you will experience how perfect the heart, and the love, and the will of God to bless, is towards you. Of a heart perfectly yielded to Him, God will take perfect possession. Walk before God in a perfect way – it is God who "maketh my way perfect" and your eyes and heart will be opened to see, in adoring wonder, how perfect God’s way is with you and for you.

To a soul perfectly devoted to Him, God will wonderfully reveal Himself. Turn with your whole heart and life, your whole trust and obedience, toward God – walk before Him with a perfect heart – and He will show Himself perfect to you, the God whose way is perfect and makes your way perfect, the God who perfects you in every good thing. Meet God with your, "With my whole heart have I sought Thee"; He will answer you with His, "Yea, I will rejoice over you to do you good, with My whole heart and with My whole soul."

Taken from Be Perfect by Andrew Murray.

2012/11/24 1:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy