SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lee500

prayer needed

Please pray that I will feel better. I have been feeling the blues. There's been a lot that has occured in my life in the last few years. I need prayer that I will feel better and that this anxiety and depression well cease. I want to be happy again. I also would like a husband now. I am really bored. I haven't really been enjoying life. I have been praying as well. Thank you very much.

God bless you all...

2012/11/9 20:24Profile
romanchog

Re: prayer needed

Dear Lee500:
There is no happiness in anything else but in losing your life for Christ, in disentangling yourself from everything in the world, (because the world belongs to the Enemy). I encourage you to read the book by Andrew Murray "Lord Teach Us to Pray." It is a free download at Amazon for Kindle and Amazon also offers a free Kindle reader for your smart phone and your computer. Apply what you read in this book.

Immerse yourself in the Word. Study the New Testament by reading one book from beginning to end (not necessarily on the same day) praying as you read that The Father will reveal to you His Word through the Spirit.

These things will create in you (with persistence) a love for God that will give you joy unspeakable.

There is no quick fix. The Happiness that you seek is fleeting. Only the LORD satisfies. Having been married 25 years (and still much in love with my husband) I can tell you a husband will NOT make you happy, and often will make you unhappy. Only God can satisfy that.

I hope you do not feel I am judging you. I speak out of love and mercy hoping you can learn from this what took me two decades to learn. I hope to avoid in you a lot if heart ache and pain.

God bless you.

2012/11/9 22:36Profile

Re: prayer needed

Dear Sister,
May the Lord lift your blues and help you to look up again at the blue skies and fix your eyes on Him. He is your help. Sometimes it's just getting out of bed, putting on your clothes and tying your shoelaces to go for a walk. Just don't give into the enemy Despair...keep moving...Jesus will get you to the next step. You'll run into someone who needs a kind word or a helping hand and once your mind is on someone else, you will be preaching good news to the poor and binding up a brokenheart or proclaiming liberty to a captive.He gives you beauty for ashes, dear sister. He loves filling empty cups :-)
Love in Christ,
Sister Leslie

2012/11/9 23:29

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy