SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for me and my Family

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Pray for me and my Family

Hello all. Me and my family live in NJ and have gone through Hurricane Sandy. Thank GOD we have made it out ok without any loss of life or property. One thing we are still going through is no electricity or water. We have been out since Monday October 29th.We live in Mount Olive,NJ.We were staying at the house the first couple of days but with the colder weather setting in,we now reside at a local hotel.It is getting costly as you can imagine and now we are being told that tonight is our last night we can stay due to prior reservations. If you would keep us in prayer that the Lord would find us somewhere to stay until our power returns and that he would provide the money for us also we would greatly appreciate it.Hope everyone else made it through ok too.
GOD Bless
John

2012/11/7 17:37Profile
MaryJane

Re: Pray for me and my Family

I will pray for you for sure. I know this snow storm coming in is going to make things all the harder but keep your focus on JESUS and know HE loves you and your family. There are many of us here in CT praying for you all there.

God Bless
mj

2012/11/7 18:44Profile
MaryJane

I just wanted to bring this brothers prayer request back up to the top so others might see it. Having no power and trying to carry on life is very difficult thing to go through. Now with this storm that hit tonight here in the north east many will find themselves still with out power and the recovery process prolonged even further. Please do pray for this family.

John I know how difficult this is for you and your family but be comforted we are praying for you and know JESUS loves and cares for you. HE will not leave you!

God bless
mj

2012/11/7 22:49Profile
Trekker

northern USA

prayin4you

2012/11/8 0:02Profile
MaryJane

Greetings John

I just wanted to check in on you and your family and ask if you were able to find another place to stay? I know last night snow storm will hamper recovery to many areas in NJ but just wanted you to know we are still praying for you here!Keep warm as you can be safe

God bless
mj

2012/11/8 13:58Profile

Dear Brother

I would like to help you so please e-mail me.

2012/11/8 17:44
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

Thank You all for praying for me and my family. By GOD's grace, we are now at another hotel and thankful to be here. Unfortunately, we are still without electricity,water and heat at my home. Please keep me and my town which is Mount Olive,NJ in prayer if you can. I thank GOD for all of your prayers. I will also be in prayer for the other brothers and sisters who are also affected by this storm.
GOD Bless
John

2012/11/9 14:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy