SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : A song of worship- To know the Unknowable you!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

A song of worship- To know the Unknowable you!

This is song I wrote a couple of months ago, in fact I published the poem here on SI first :) I pray that this song will bless you and that your heart would ponder on Christ the King! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAvLIp-jX00 bro Frank

2012/11/5 20:28
MaryJane

Re: A song of worship- To know the Unknowable you!

oh wow Frank all I can say is amazing. How beautiful hearing these words put to music. I really needed to hear this tonight, my heart has been burdened over the past week and this just really helped so much.

thank you for posting and sharing it here freely with us all like this.

God bless you brother
mj

2012/11/5 20:49Profile

Re:

Hi MJ, good to see you around again. I am glad that you were blessed and I hope this burden lifts soon..........bro Frank

2012/11/6 8:52
MaryJane

Re:

by appolus on 2012/11/6 2:52:28

Hi MJ, good to see you around again. I am glad that you were blessed and I hope this burden lifts soon..........bro Frank

____

As with any self induced burden when I take my eyes off of self and fix them on JESUS I find my way and now I am ready to soar with the eagles and run with the footmen:) Listening to your song last night reminded of where I need to keep my focus... so thank you for always being faithful to share the things FATHER gives you. As always I find myself very blessed in the Devotional sections of the forum and am always blessed by your posts brother.

God bless
maryjane

2012/11/6 9:16Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: A song of worship- To know the Unknowable you!

Christ is indescribable. And we can't stop ever wanting to know Him more.

As a side note, when are we going to hear you sing? Or don't you?

2012/11/6 9:51Profile

Re:

Not this side of heaven sister Enid, although Mary, the singer of the song has heard me sing when I send her " rough,' versions of the song, and I mean rough :) .........bro Frank

2012/11/6 14:29
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Great song, bro. Frank. Listened to it a few times this AM. When it ended I thought, 'I should have put this on a loop.' Good enough to keep playing over and over. :-)

2012/11/6 15:20Profile

Re:

MJ writes..........

"As with any self induced burden when I take my eyes off of self and fix them on JESUS I find my way and now I am ready to soar with the eagles and run with the footmen:)"

Praise the Lord sister.............. bro Frank

2012/11/7 9:25

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy