SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Let the skies fall down!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Let the skies fall down!

Let the skies fall down
Let them fall before your crown
Let the seas rise up
They could never fill your cup
You drunk down all the fires of hell
And forever broke sin's deadly spell

Let the rivers run deep
As they see you come they weep
Let the stars fall from the sky
Let every hand be raised on high
At Golgotha you broke every chain
And now forever you shall reign

Let every valley flood
And be filled with precious blood
From the veins of Calvary
That were drained for you and me
That we may lift our voice and sing
Of Christ the Lord our risen King

Let the mountains touch the sky
And shout aloud as they reply
To the mighty rushing wind
That testifies that all men sinned
And speaks to men in pain
Ye men you must be born again!

2012/10/30 23:42

Re: Let the skies fall down!

One day the Lord will rend the heavens and His glory will flow down the mountains and fill every valley with His majesty. The seas will flee at His presence, the mountains will humbly bow and say " Glory , glory to the risen King." The sun will turn its face away in shame for it is outshone by the brilliance of His illumination. The moon and the stars will cry out " Holy, Holy is He who was and is and forever shall be." And every voice from every tongue will say "Jesus," and acknowledge the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. And the beasts of the earth will fall down and cover their faces and then the lion will rise up and approach the lamb and they will lay down together. And every knee shall bow in every tribe and in every nation and even the hordes of hell will fall silent as He approaches. The earth itself will grow silent and shall be still and then a glorious noise will begin to rise and will fill the earth, it will fill the sea it will fill the night skies it will fill the whole universe and all that will be heard will be the choirs of angels, that heavenly choir and the glory of God will not only cover the earth but will fill up everthing that there is or has ever been. Gods saints, His children will rise on this glorious symphony, they will arise in the updrafts of His glory and majesty and it will carry them into the heart of God. And those who rejected this magnificent glory will fall and their cries will be heard as they fall into the depths of darkness, for what eyes can ever see light again that were not sanctified eyes. And He will reign forever.

2012/10/31 20:43
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Let the skies fall down!

Surely the fear of the Lord is being restored to the Church. Thank for sharing this, I feel my heart rising to rejoice in it. Blessings dear brother.

2012/10/31 22:05Profile

Re:

"Surely the fear of the Lord is being restored to the Church" Amen brother, I pray it is so.............bro Frank

2012/11/1 11:11

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy