SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Call for East Coast Storm Tonight

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer Call for East Coast Storm Tonight

Dear SI saints,

For those who can please come on a conference call tonight to pray for those who will be impacted by tbe storm on tbe east coast. The call will be 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST. The call number is 218.936.4343. Access code is 7729.

Normally this is a call where we have been praying for revival. But given we are looking at a destructive storm of destructive magnitude. It seemed expedient to call all who can to come to prayer tonight.

Brothers and sisters some are calling this the storm of a lifetime I am trying to reframe from calling it apocalyptic. But scientist are saying nothing like this has ever occurred to tbeir knowledge. Forecasters are calling it life threatening.

I feel the urgency of tbe hour that we pray. For those who so desire I invite you to come on the call and raise your voices in prayer for those on tbe east coast tonight.

In God's mercy,

Blaine Scogin

2012/10/29 10:03
rainydaygirl

Re: Prayer Call for East Coast Storm Tonight

bumping this up

thank you for all who live on east coast need prayer now!
rdg

2012/10/29 11:02Profile

Re:

Saints brother Frank McElny has agreed to lead off on our storm watch call tonight. I believe he will have some Christ centered truth to tonight to guide our call.

Dear saints this storm is a sobering wake up call to the church. As I spoke to one sister she said tbis could be the biggest come to Jesus meeting in the history of this country. Many have been saying God will bring judgement on an unrepentant America. But judgement will begin with tbe household of God.

Saints if nothing else calls us to prayer then this storm will. I ask please come on the call and cry out for God's mercy on those on tbe east coast.

Call info at beginning of thread.

Blaine Scogin

2012/10/29 12:23
browny

Re: Prayer Call for East Coast Storm Tonight

The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord;
He is their stronghold in time of trouble...
Psalm 37:39

Not posible to call...

I will be praying for you all in the storm!

Shalom,
browny

2012/10/29 16:07Profile

Re:

Brothers and sisters I have moderated and participated on prayer con calls for about 3 years. But I sense tonight's call will be the most sobering yet. This storm concievabky can impact our nation more than 9/11 did. And 9/11 came without warning.

Dear saints, for those who can please come on our call tonight and intercede for those who will be impacted by this super storm. In actuality all cross our nation will be impacted to some degree by this catostropic event.

As I have spoken with saints other parts of the country. The consensus is we are looking at God's judgement. Our prayers need to be a call for reoentence. For souls to return to Christ. Or for souls to come to Christ.

Saints if you can please join tbe call. If not please be in prayer for those on tbe east coast. Please ask God what he is saying to ys in this hour and how we should pray.

Call info at beginning of thread.

Blaine aka Bearmaster.

2012/10/29 17:07

Re:

Just a reminder of storm watch call tonight in about an hour and a half. Brother Frank McEleny will lead off call. Call info at beginning of thread.

Blaine

2012/10/29 19:27

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy