SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Urgent Prayer Request!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Urgent Prayer Request!!!

There is a young lady by the name of Summer who is in urgent need of prayer. I know her because we attended the same church for a while. Recently, I found out that she decided to go to college and stay in a dorm with some friends. This dorm is co-ed and two guys live in a room next to hers. One of these guys is on drugs and lives a highly immoral lifestyle. About a couple weeks ago he sexually assaulted Summer. Naturally she was very upset about this, but over time she began to spend time with this guy and allow him to do things to her. Nobody who knows her understands this, but she says she wants to live the college life and have no rules because she was sheltered all her life. Sometimes things seem to get better and she talks like she wants to go back to living like she always has, but then things get worse. Tonight she is spending the night with the guy who sexually assaulted her.

Please be praying for Summer. I feel certain that this guy has threatened her. The way she speaks sounds like she is torn by several different feelings. What is happening is very serious. Please pray that she will see Christ in the midst of this, realize she does not want to be where she is, and run to Him. Please also pray that no one will harm her. Thank you for praying.

2012/10/27 22:20Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Urgent Prayer Request!!!

I have prayed for her deliverence and salvation

2012/10/27 23:05Profile

Re: Urgent Prayer Request!!!

Father God,
Shield summer from being hurt or harmed. Whisk her away from this destructive situation. Shelter her and keep her from the tempter's power. I agree with Anamosa, Lord, let Summer run to You, in Jesus Name.

2012/10/27 23:57
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re:

Thank you all for the prayers. Please continue to pray.

2012/10/28 20:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy