SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Evangelism is the cure........

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Evangelism is the cure........

Oh PreachParsly, how your signature lines just grabbed me this morning. I was reading a thread in another post and the lines in your signature just reached out and grabbed me by the heart, so much so that I wanted to call everyone's attention to them:

"Evangilism is the cure to the disease of church boredom" - Todd P. McCollum
"The early disiples were fishers of men-while modern disciples are often little more than aquarium keepers.- Unknown"

The reason these lines have so much impact is because they are so correct and we all know it to be so.

Then you post:

"Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way." Psalms 119:37

At long last, I think we are finally ready for God to quicken us in His way. Vain pursuits have luster any longer. Souls are the riches of life.

Thank you again young man. I just wanted to encourage you, in that what you use has ministered to me this day. God bless you and keep you, lead you and guide you, and prosper all you lay hand upon, in Jesus' Holy Name I pray. Amen and amen.

2005/2/26 10:32
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Evangelism is the cure........

Thank you Brother for the encouragement! Oh how I need reminded of that scripture of Psalms 119:37. Its so easy to waste much time on vanity. Thanks for reminding me about that scripture. Its easy for me to overlook my signature since its mine (how many people do the same thing with their own sin? They notice others but not their own!). It seems that sometimes I need my signature on a t-shirt to remind me of what it says! Those quotes are impacting, sometimes I get use to them and don't think about them, as so many people do about profound revelations and thoughts.

2005/2/26 18:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy