SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : FYI ... The ring that Obama has worn for more than 30 years says: “There is no God except Allah".

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Hmm. Interesting. Very interesting. Getting worked up over tbe Islam of Obama. Yet ignoring tbe Mormonism of Romney. Trading one man controlled by an antichrist spirit for another. Real smart.

Bearmaster.

2012/10/16 9:42

Re:

Actually... the Mormonism of Romney has been discussed at length.

It all comes back to this: name ONE spirit filled born again believer who was President of the United States.

We're not voting for a pastor of the nation. We're voting for an administrator. Your income, bearmaster, do you work for a Christian company? Is your boss or the president of the company you work for a Christian? If so... great. I have no idea what you do for a living. If not tho, then by your own words you need to quit, drop out and only work for believers.

Does your milk come from a Christian cow? If not, why?

Rhetorical questions, I know. You never give explanations for the outrageous things you say... you just say them and then "stand down" (run away). But on the off chance you feel obliged... please explain to us all how you manage to live in a Christian bubble where everything and everyone you come in contact with are believers.

We live in the world, or at least we are supposed to be.

My wife and I went to dinner Saturday evening with a "gay couple". Had a great time too. How many people on this forum dare to rub elbows with people like that... like Jesus did. Not many, I think. I dont approve of their relationship, it's sin. But by accepting them as human beings and loving them and showing Christ to them... I am hopeful that God will one day reveal the truth to their hearts.

There is a new current here on this forum of "pull away from the world... seperate from it... get away from sinners". Wrong! Seperate in that we dont participate in the sins of this world, absolutely!... but we are to EMBRACE the world of sinners our there! Get involved!

Romney is not saved. We get that. I dont believe for a minute that Obama is Islamic. If anything he is a deist. Guess what... so were a lot of our founding fathers.

If you feel super spiritual not voting... then dont vote. No one cares. If God has truly called you not to vote, then dont vote because if you do then you sin. If you have freedom in Christ to vote... then pray about who to vote for and then vote.

This whole discussion about his ring is a waste of time. There are plenty of other things wrong with Obama. Heck, there are plenty of things wrong with Romney. But the judgementalism and the smugness with which some so-called brethren on this website treat each other is appalling.

Krispy

2012/10/16 10:02
bigthicketdeb

South East Texas

Re:

So very true, I am amazed to read on my facebook all the folks for romney, the only choice that we have is Jesus. We should focus on Him and He said that he would take care of our lives.

2012/10/16 10:04Profile

Re: bigthicketdeb

A hearty AMEN on that.......Bearmaster.

2012/10/16 10:08
bigthicketdeb

South East Texas

Re: ignoring mormonism

So very true, I am amazed to read on my facebook all the folks for romney, the only choice that we have is Jesus. We should focus on Him and He said that he would take care of our lives.

2012/10/16 10:11Profile
iceman9

New York

Re:

You nailed it Krispy.

I am not voting for a man or a party nearly as much as I am voting for a “chance” for our republic to survive. Thus I will vote for the person that I feel gives us the best chance to protect the Constitutional freedoms we have.

So if a candidate is not a God fearing – Bible believing – Born-Again – Church attending – Spirit-Filled – Mission minded – Praying candidate but instead more closely represents by believes based on the Scriptures should I vote for that person?

What if he is all the above but does not have the same view as I do regarding other issues, what if he differs in the age of the earth, pre-destination, Calvinism vs Arminianism, Bible version, head coverings, use of birth control, Eschatology, debt, Israel and everything else that is argued about on this forum and across the nation in our Churches…

Should will still cast a vote because we want to support the candidate that best give our nation a chance to protect what freedoms we have?

I read this example and it is fitting in this.

You are on a plane. It is in the process of being flown into a mountainside by the current pilot. The flight attendant announces that another pilot is on board. He has much experience piloting airplanes. The potentially new pilot may not meet everyone’s “religious standards” – but he is a proven pilot and promises to at least land the plane safely. Everyone on the plane gets a vote. To your horror, many won’t vote because they don’t like the alternative pilot’s religious views. They said they would just sit in the back of the plane and “pray.” Others said they would rather vote for another passenger, even though he is not a viable “candidate.” The plane crashes into the side of the mountain, killing everyone aboard. Who’s fault was the deadly crash?

2012/10/16 10:39Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Approved.....What difference does it make anyway. Bush before him was observing Ramadan in the White House and yet we called Bush a Christian.

Should we bring up what Bill Clinton did? Nah! no need to go there. :)

2012/10/16 10:45Profile

Re: KK

Wow bro. You gittin all worked up.

Bearnaster.

2012/10/16 10:47
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
HezWelling...BAR ME NOW!!!

Neil, just asking because I have often wondered, were you a soap star in a previous life, your so dramatic, I was just curious. :)

2012/10/16 10:48Profile

Re: Icenan

Sounds like you been reading tbe White Horse Prophesy. Mormons believe when the Constitution hangs by a thread someone will arise within the Mormon church to save it. Believing they ride forth on a White Horse. Guess who fills tbe bill. Hiyoh Silver.

Bearmaster.

2012/10/16 10:55

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy