SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : FYI ... The ring that Obama has worn for more than 30 years says: “There is no God except Allah".

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

FYI ... The ring that Obama has worn for more than 30 years says: “There is no God except Allah".

Barack Obama's gold band
NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.
Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.
Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

Read more ...
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2012/10/whatobamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but.html

2012/10/15 13:50Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: FYI ... The ring that Obama has worn for more than 30 years says: “There is no Go

You mention Obama adhering to the Muslim faith ...

Much has been written about this. But I wonder about something, a question I have never seen addressed.

How can Obama be a Muslim but support homosexuality? Are not all Muslims opposed to it? Or support abortion? Are Muslims not opposed to abortion? Yet he supports Islam and supports perversion - are they not at odds with each other?

Does not make sense.

2012/10/15 23:45Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Ginnyrose,

Respectfully, does anything that Obama does make sense?

The only thing that he has done that I can think of that makes the slightest bit of sense, is giving amnesty to illegal children brought to America when they were young.

Other then that, he is a man of the system, and the system needs an overhaul.

2012/10/15 23:53Profile

Re: A Spirit of fear!

Quote:
You mention Obama adhering to the Muslim faith ...

Much has been written about this. But I wonder about something, a question I have never seen addressed.

How can Obama be a Muslim but support homosexuality? Are not all Muslims opposed to it? Or support abortion? Are Muslims not opposed to abortion? Yet he supports Islam and supports perversion - are they not at odds with each other?

Does not make sense. ginny rose.

The ring which President Obama is wearing represents fear of Islam and not the love of Islam. It represents his personal knowledge and a foolish agreement which he made in his youth and which he intellectually "proved" when he was unaware of himself. He continues to wear it because he is now in the grip of a profound reality. Having laid his hand to it he cannot be delivered from the realisation that if he rejects it he rejects Islam which he fears. In fear Islam will overtake him. So he wears it as a talisman of fear.

2012/10/15 23:56

Re:

Ginnyrose,

I did two tours in Iraq and I can tell you that there is a hidden hypocrosy in islam and the middle east concerning homosexuality. Not evrywhere and with everyone but it is there.

2012/10/16 5:21

Re:

These Christian reportings are so foolish. We, who are supposed to pray for our leaders, get all caught up in these silly ideas.

Wherever there is a conspiracy we can be sure that it's origins can be traced back to a Christian of some sort, we are experts.

I've looked on the net for the Obama Ring thingy and found the idea as being debunked, an urban legend, and/or untrue.

What difference does it make anyway. Bush before him was observing Ramadan in the White House and yet we called Bush a Christian.

2012/10/16 6:20

Re: FYI ... The ring that Obama has worn for more than 30 years says: “There is no Go

WOULD YOU ALL JUST STOP!!!!

FOR THIS TYPE OF FOOLISHNESS THAT HAS NOTHING

NOTHING

TO DO WITH CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED....NOR REVIVAL,

I CAN DIRECT TO MANY MANY WEBSITES WHERE YOU CAN SPEW OUT THE VOMIT OF THE WORLD.

GREG, IF YOU OR THE MOD'S DONT GET A HANDLE ON THIS FLESHLY NONSENSE, DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR

BAR ME NOW!!!

2012/10/16 7:29

Quote:
WOULD YOU ALL JUST STOP!!!!

FOR THIS TYPE OF FOOLISHNESS THAT HAS NOTHING

NOTHING

TO DO WITH CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED....NOR REVIVAL, 

I CAN DIRECT TO MANY MANY WEBSITES WHERE YOU CAN SPEW OUT THE VOMIT OF THE WORLD.

GREG, IF YOU OR THE MOD'S DONT GET A HANDLE ON THIS FLESHLY NONSENSE, DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR

BAR ME NOW! Hezwelling

Perhaps you should simply get a grip on your self-brother. Some of us are not that easily intimidated by threats no matter how subtle they are. Stop being so conceited by your inflated sense of spirituality. We all know the gospel whether you realize it or not. Who gave you authority to tell anyone to “stop or else”. Just because Americans are obsessed with conspiracy theories doesn’t mean the rest of us have developed such a sense of cynicism. Any one can talk. In the end it will come down to reality not talk.

Some people are reasonably concerned about President Obama's spiritual life. Even if you are not.

2012/10/16 8:25

Re:

Quote:

BAR ME NOW!

I find it interesting, Neil, that Greg posts more articles about Obama and American politics than anyone on this forum. I will agree I find this particular discussion to be a waste of time (and Greg did not post this one), but apparently the mods are allowing some level of political discussion. I think it's unavoidable during an election season.

There does have to be some restraint exercised, there is no doubt. I happen to think that elections and politics can and do effect revival and the spiritual climate of a nation. Especially considering that at the end of the day it's GOD who appoints leaders and puts them in place... not people.

Krispy

2012/10/16 8:36
iceman9

New York

Re:

I am not seeing how this is a conspiracy...

Ring or no ring - I think it is noticeable that his positions on most issues of life don't match with the clear teachings of the Scriptures.

I don't need a ring or a "conspiracy" to show me that.

I think the most important thing to do is diligently pray for Biblical repentance and true faith in Christ for people in political positions. From every branch of the federal government to our local town boards, they are all people in desperate need to a Saviour. If they wear a ring or not.

2012/10/16 8:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy