SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Heresy or solid truth???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Heresy or solid truth???

Quote:
How do you prove Calvinism is wrong?

If I believe in Calvinism, will that change my salvation which is by grace through faith not of works lest any man should boast?

Let me be more specific, will I go to hell or lose my current relationship status with my Saviour Jesus Christ if I hold to Calvinism?

My questions are to find out what kind of a mind you have.

2012/10/11 12:09
savannah

Re: Heresy or solid truth???

You ask,

How do you prove Calvinism is
wrong?

I answer,

Human beings are inclined to self deception.

So, your answer is no proof at all.

You'd have fared better if God's infallible Word was quoted. And God Himself would open the blind eyes if it be His purpose to do so.

"Salvation is of the LORD."

Deuteronomy 33:3 Yea, he loveth the peoples, All his saints are in thy hand, And they sit down at thy feet; Each receiveth of thy words.

Welcome to SI rmtvmc!

2012/10/11 16:59Profile

Re: A Parable

In the early days of the Bolshevik revolution the Russian Orthodox Church was emroiled in a major controversy. On the eve that communism was spreading its poison in Russia. The story is told how the Russian Orthodox Church debated over how many angels could dance on the head if a pin.

In light of upcoming persrcution coming upon N. America. How is this discussion debate relevant? Particularly when the moderators have desired we not enter into these discussions.

Cal/Arm has been debated for several hundred years. This issue will never be settled this side of eternity. Should we not be encouraging one another in the word.

In the persecuted church these debates do not come up. I mean to the 3000 believers imprisoned in shipping containers in Eritrea. Or the 20,000 or do believers in death camps in N. Korea Cal/Arm is irrelevant.

It has been said if we have time for theological debates then we have too much time on our hands.

Again I commend the downloads of the recent SI conference. Saints please listen to these messages. Heed the urgency of the hour. Be in prayer, the word, and winning the lost. Let us leave Calvin and Arminius where they belong. 500 years in the past. For there are more immediate concerns on our plate. Such as the coming storm of persecution.

Bearmaster.

2012/10/11 17:19

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy