SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Heresy or solid truth???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
jrmtvmc

India

Heresy or solid truth???

How do you prove Calvinism is
wrong?
It’s actually very easy. First, come
to the Bible with your mind having
already been made up as to what
God is like and what He can and
cannot do. Second, impose
human standards of “fairness”
upon God and His Word. Finally,
ignore the clear teaching of
Scripture. It’s so easy, anyone can
do it, and many in fact do.

2012/10/11 6:07Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Heresy or solid truth???

Are you a Christian?

2012/10/11 6:28Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Oh Boy!.....The maiden flight from unknown of India flys over, drop his bomb and waits for the expolosion!!

What are you hoping to provoke? Love? edification.....or division? Please read 1 Corinthians ch.3

How sweet the name of Jesus is to a believer. How wonderful His love, how marvelous His sacrifice, how magnificient His resurection, how great His salvation. Now if you want to discuss those things brother..lead on.

2012/10/11 6:45Profile

Hi jrmtvmc

I guess its reasonable to drop the wrong bomb on ones maiden voyage. There has been a great deal of contention over the subject of Calvinism as well as other historical doctrines and the moderators of the site have asked that we don't enter into them because they often don't produce a good outcome. Well you posted into the right section at least!

Speaking for myself I think this attitude of focusing on the doctrines of life which are evident in the gospel itself are much more interesting and probably lead to more godliness and fruit. I enclose something I wrote a few months ago as a member of the site which may be of some help in understanding this. The Lord Bless you.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=45493&forum=34&0

2012/10/11 7:41
proudpapa

I would highly recommend keith Daniels tight rope walker sermon it can be found on this page nineth sermon down

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=144&min=140&orderby=titleA&show=20

2012/10/11 8:39Profile

Re: Jrmtvc

Brother or sister please don't go this direction. I urge you. Download the messages from the SI conference in Atlanta. Particularly listen to brother Brian Long's message. For the hour is urgent and God is calling forth a remnant to come out and be cleaved as unto Jesus. This Cal/Arm debates are best left behind in the past. Like say 500 years in the past.

I implore you. Be part of the gospel remnant who will shine brightly for Jesus in these end times.

With love.

Bearmaster.

2012/10/11 9:11

Brother or sister please don't go this direction. I urge you. Download the messages from the SI conference in Atlanta. Particularly listen to brother Brian Long's message. For the hour is urgent and God is calling forth a remnant to come out and be cleaved as unto Jesus. This Cal/Arm debates are best left behind in the past. Like say 500 years in the past.

I implore you. Be part of the gospel remnant who will shine brightly for Jesus in these end times.

With love.

Bearmaster.

With love.

Bearmaster.

Re:

Welcome to Sermon Index.

2012/10/11 9:27
rainydaygirl

Re:

welcome and i hope you are blessed by so many of the teachings here on SI.
rdg

2012/10/11 10:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy