SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Brian Long's Message

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
juliewilton

Brian Long's Message

Will you be posting Brian Longs sermon from last night?

2012/10/7 8:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Brian Long's Message

Dear Sister,

YES! We will have to work on getting this up at some point today or tomorrow, we have uploaded 3 of the messages: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/viewcat.php?op=&cid=247

and are working on cleaning the audio up to add also. Thank you for your patience.

2012/10/7 8:38Profile
juliewilton

Re:

Thank you so much for sharing the conference with us...

2012/10/7 9:04Profile
mama27

Re:

Yes, thank you SO MUCH, Brother Greg, for the conference, and for making it available online...I noticed it was not nearly as well attended as the one last year, but as has been said, it is not a popular topic. May God bring much fruit thru it though, and may the ripple effect be seen far and wide....blessings to you and your wife on the remainder of your trip here....

2012/10/7 10:25Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

Thanks for posting these messages. Due to work schedule, i was only able to catch snippets of Sandeep, who I and my wife had never heard before. It's like being a kid in a candy store.

2012/10/7 10:37Profile
TrueWitness

Re:

Ok, I see that the audio of Brian Long's message has been posted and is now at the top of SI's homepage, but I was waiting for the video. The first response to the original post implied that it would be added to the three videos located here:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/viewcat.php?op=&cid=247
His message was given at the conference where video recording equipment was set up, so what's the hold-up?

2012/10/8 14:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
His message was given at the conference where video recording equipment was set up, so what's the hold-up?

Hi, we have been working very hard to get all the media up. Each video requires alot of process to get up on the site and "long times" of uploading. Thank you for your patience, God willing we will have the rest up soon. We worked all this morning to get all the audio up taking the audio from the video files.

2012/10/8 15:33Profile

Re:

Quote:

Suggestion: Why not make a donation to Sermon Index, maybe they can get more equipment to get things moving along more quickly.

2012/10/8 15:50
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dear Saints,

I apologize if my wording was not right or taken in the right way. Simply it just takes alot of time to work with large video files and convert them and upload them. We are also exciting to be doing this yes with less equitment but therefore with much less resources. I believe the work of the Lord does not need to depend on the state of the art equitment though some tools can be useful such as we utilized at this event to record.

Thank you for your patience. We have 3 more videos to upload and all the audio is done and are here to download: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?op=&cid=1410

2012/10/8 16:03Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re: Brian Long's Message

Was blessed to listen to the message this morning. A very timely and moving message from the throne of God.

2012/10/8 16:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy