SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : help in deserning a prophecy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
brothagary

help in deserning a prophecy

due to the fact that we as being part of english speaking western world will suffer persacution and judgments from god ,, i felt i need to to post this prophecy which talks about in a verry short time america will loses its tital as the most powerfull nation and the english seaking world will be brought down ,also about the end time awakening and revivles,

what you think of the validity of these prophecys

some of this lines up with what some of the spirtualy matured saints are saying here

i value the desernment of some of the older saints here

and ask this that i may not be decieved into thinking a false watered down view of the end time judgmnets

heres the link ,,,,,,im not promoting this ,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MDEC5GI9_s&feature=relmfu

2012/10/7 1:31Profile

Re: help in deserning a prophecy

Judgement is imminent, though whether this guy is a prophet or not, I would have serious doubt (I'm convinced he's a false prophet). His words lack weight, and he talks in the same manner that the phonies do. He uses the Lord's name rather flippantly, and a few times uses it as a curse word "Oh my....". Notice how he pumps up his own messages and importance in the opening prayer, and how he talks about how the Lord shows him this and that. The fact that he calls the Toronto event a revival would be enough for me to assume he's just speaking out of the futility of his own mind, not to mention a lot of the other stuff he's spouted so far in the video. He speaks a lot about a massive wide scale end-time revival, yet the only thing that Jesus Christ promised about the end of the age before His second coming was massive deception and unparalleled persecution. America has had no large scale revival in 2012. It's only slipped further into depravity.

This fellow said it was all for this year as well. He's only got three months left for it all to "hit the mark". And considering that he said the abomination that causes desolation is coming this year, God's going to have to really do a miracle with time, as we've got three months for the anti-christ to come, deceive, declare himself as God, and set up the Abomination. And he'll be even more pressed because he has to do it in three months, instead of halfway through the tribulation like the Bible said he would. According to this guy at least.

Because of the pattern in which the western world is living, there is no question that God will have to judge our nations. You don't need to rely on words of dudes like this to confirm that for you. Just look at His pattern throughout the Bible and throughout history. Don't heed the words of false prophets who steal each other's words.

2012/10/7 4:28
brothagary

Re:

thanks bro i had my doubts

2012/10/7 15:13Profile

Just because this yo yo is off the wall, don't discount all prophets today. God allows these guys to operate because He wants us to fine tune our channel and to be careful how we hear and who we hear. There are prophets speaking and if you know how to hear Gods voice, you'll know because God is speaking through them. It's an inward witness of the Spirit speaking to your spirit that what you are hearing is true.

Here is a thought. Brethren will say, if God is speaking from the bible I will believe it. That is true, sometimes God speaks directly from verses and other times He does not, but the same message applies. But here is my thought. Back in the day when the first prophetic message was being uttered back in the Old Testament, what was their "bible" that they could use to look to to see if what they were hearing was from God?

They had to go by faith didn't they? So it is today. Sometimes it's not spelled out to us, most times we just have to believe by faith that what God is uttering is from God. That is why we need our bible to read it so we can see if the same Spirit that is in the bible is in the message by which we are hearing.

2012/10/7 18:01
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

I want to ask a question about judgment , on America. I have heard this in Christian circles ALOT and people crying we are doomed but what exactly is this going to look like? Sometimes it seems as if some Christians relish in God's judgment and yet it seems to me as one of those things that is talked about so much yet never fully understanding when and if he has actually happened.

Seems to me as if Christianity is as a bowl of spaghetti. Noodles flowing every which way you see but when it comes to truth and making sense of it all it causes some to give up and just walk away. Just my thoughts.

John

2012/10/8 8:52Profile

Quote:
They had to go by faith didn't they? So it is today. Sometimes it's not spelled out to us, most times we just have to believe by faith that what God is uttering is from God. That is why we need our bible to read it so we can see if the same Spirit that is in the bible is in the message by which we are hearing. approved.

The connection you have made between being able to judge prophecy soundly and reading the bible is really good. I have never heart it put that way. Yet for those who do read the bible often and with a mind to know God Himself and not just the letter of Scriptures it will be possible to know that same voice and witness of God when we hear something spoken from Him as well.

2012/10/8 10:17

Re:

Quote:
I want to ask a question about judgment , on America. I have heard this in Christian circles ALOT and people crying we are doomed but what exactly is this going to look like? Sometimes it seems as if some Christians relish in God's judgment and yet it seems to me as one of those things that is talked about so much yet never fully understanding when and if he has actually happened.

I have often wondered that myself, it seems that Christians want to see the destruction of the wicked. It's as if they want to say, "See, I told you so".

I think what will happen to America is something catastrophic, something that will happen that will cause the nation to be put in Military Mode. It won't last long, several weeks perhaps, but during this time America may re-evaluate her life. Something will happen that will weaken her, the dollar is already in trouble and when it falls further it will never be the same again. I wish that I could give you a specific mandate. I do know that a major Earthquake will devastate a portion of the country, to what part is speculative. I think it will happen from New York all the way up to New Brunswick, Canada.

It's easy to pick San Fransisco as a good target, but where iniquity doth abound, grace much more aboundeth. God's grace is all over places like that. I like that about God, He so is against our ways. "Shall we command fire to come down from heaven and consume them and Jesus said, "You don't know what spirit you are of". We don't know what spirit we are of either if we are looking for the destruction of the wicked.

2012/10/8 12:15
mguldner

Kansas

It doesn't really take a prophet to see that America is going to fall. I don't discredit actual prophets though I believe they still operate and its a gift God still gives. I think we forget how they operate a lot of the times and think prophets are all about telling the future or pronouncing doom on the land.

2012/10/8 12:23Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: It doesn't really take a prophet to see that America is going to fall.

Now how have you come to that conclusion?

I am from the Scotland and I believe that the course of the group of nations the UK is going to be changed so much that course of the nation changes direction. That change will spread to Europe, America, Africa and all the continents of the world...

2012/10/8 13:07Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I have asked the same question...without thinking this thing through my mind seemed to think it will be literally dark - no sunshine. But have come to the conclusion from reading OT history and Revelation that this is not true. The sun will still shine, the earth will continue in its orbit around the sun like it always has. Ditto to the moon. Seasons will come and go as will the rains, snow, droughts and storms. People will continue to be born, live and die. But what happens in between these stages is what concerns people.

My understanding is that one should study Isaiah, Jeremiah and then Revelation to see what life looked like when God was upsetting people's security. This rattling of people's security has only one purpose as its goal and that is to force people to rethink their eternal destiny and how their lifestyle teaches them about their relationship with God.

My understanding or opinion - take your pick!

2012/10/8 14:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy