SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for the USA elections..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

Prayer for the USA elections..

Father GOD I thankyou that youa re in charge of all things. I thank you Pappa God that you are not ringing your hands over any situation in this country. Father I remind you of your WORD. In 2 chron 7 14 Youstated that if your people would seek you rface be humbled and turn from their wicked ways you would remember..
I pray you remember the Remnant. Father I know that there are many praying for America to turn around. In this debate Father let your truth permeate the conversations. I pray for the revelation of the HOLY Spirit to be upon all Americans and the gift of repentance to be the portion of the Americans...2 p 3:9 FOR ALL AMERICANS TO BE SAVED ALL FAMILY MEMBERS. FOR YOU TO RELEASE YOUR HOLY WARRING ANGELS TO BREAK THE CHAINS OFF OF THE PEOPLE OF LIES, DECEIT AND DISCOURAGEMENT IN JESUS NAME YOU SAID IN PS 91; 11 YOU WOULD GIVE YOUR ANGELS CHARGE OVER US LET THEM BE RELEASED NOW ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD.. I pray for MERCY MERCY MERCY.. Father you said Mercy will be over Judgement. I pray for Mercy for us all and that Your wayS Your Truth would prevail. I Pray thanking you JESUS that you are the ONLY way The Only Truth and the only Life. John 14:6 Father I ask your HOLY GHOST to permeate the senators and congressmen let your revival fire fall in this debate, let it fall all over Washington DC.. Let your HOLY GHOST be unleased. Father we know it is not by our might or our power but by your spirit. ZECH 4:6 I pray this in JESUS name.. Take over Father Take over with your Truth and your HOLY GHOST.. To change to remold and remake this Nation so that it is one NATION UNDER THE ONLY GOD IN JESUS NAME pray that your HOLY GHOST WILL SHINE HIS LIGHT IN THE HEARTS OF THE LEADERS AND IN ALL AMERICANS IN JESUS MIGHT PRECIOUS NAME THANK YOU THAT YOU SPOILED ALL PRINICPALITIES ON THE CROSS.. THANK FOR OUR SHED BLOOD I APPLY THE BLOOD OVER EVERY PERSON IN THIS NATION AND PRAY FOR MERCY MERCY MERCY IN JESUS NAME.

2012/10/2 22:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy