SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for my husband

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re:

I am praying that your husband would be completely healed, and the LORD would be glorified in it. I am also praying that the LORD would take away his pain.

God bless you dear sister!

2012/10/10 4:18Profile
romanchog

Re:

The biopsy that was scheduled for Thursday was moved to today. Although no final answers will be available until the pathology report comes back in about 4 days, the doctor performing the biopsy is convinced this is a malignant tumor of some kind ehich is either in early or late Stage III. If the bone scan (which is being done on Friday) shows metastasis to the bone, there is not much hope for my husband, in man's eyes. Still the need for continued prayer on my part.

My husband is not doing so well today. The biopsy done on the tumor in his stomach
and on the lymph nodes around the
stomach left him in a lot of pain but it
hurts him to take his medicine. In fact, I had to stop the car on the way home because he had to vomit after taking his pain medication. He seems a little better now after sleeping all evening.

It is all in God's hands. My husband has been using every opportunity to present the gospel to everyone he can, as long as he has the strength. I am amazed at how receptive everyone is to his words.

Thank you for caring and for praying. I thank you with all my heart.

2012/10/16 23:06Profile
mama27

Re:

Thanks for letting us know.....I am praying....and for now - sending love and hugs....

2012/10/16 23:44Profile
romanchog

Re:

The results of the biopsy and the bone scan have come back. My husband has been diagnosed with adenocarcinoma in its most aggressive form. There is also some cancer already spread to his ribs and perhaps the femur. You may remember that the PET scan showed also all the abdominal lymph nodes already with cancer.

This is a diagnosis of death. However, we are trusting God for His Healing hand to touch my husband. We had already decided we were not going accept chemotherapy because even the oncologist told us it is not going to cure him. I am researching alternative ways of treating him, but it is be up to God if he gets healed.

Please continue in prayer for him, and thank you all.

2012/10/20 11:47Profile

Re:

When we are most sobered we are most effective for the Lord. May The Lord Jesus bless you and your husband and be a comfort and an ever present help in this time of trouble. My heart and prayers go out to you both and your family.

2012/10/20 16:41
mama27

Re:

Know that I am praying....may God show you a glimpse of His greater purpose(s)in allowing this. Love and prayers...

2012/10/20 17:27Profile
PQ

Europe

Re:

Ephesians 3:16 - May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the Holy Spirit Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality.

Ephesians 3:17 - May Christ through your faith actually dwell, settle down, abide, make His permanent home in your hearts! May you be rooted deep in love and founded securely on Love,

Philippians 4:6 - Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition, definite requests, with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to GOD.

1 Peter 5:10 - And after you have suffered a little while, the GOD of all grace, Who imparts all blessing and favor, Who has called you to His own eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you.

2012/10/20 18:50Profile
romanchog

Re:

Thank you all for the wonderful prayers and scriptures; they have been refreshing.

I have an urgent prayer request. My husband has been unable to eat for about 5 days because of nausea. He has tried broths, but even these make him nauseous. At this point, the fact that he is not eating is making his nausea worse because he is accumulating acid in his stomach, as well as bile (he seems to have a bile reflux). He is wasting away even more than before.

Please ask the Lord to heal this nausea so that he can eat again. Eating will also allow him to take his pain medication orally so that he can go home from the hospital (he has now been here for a week).

I thank God for His Mercies, His Patience, His Love, and His Christ. Thank you also God for wonderful brothers and sisters who are willing to intercede for us.

2012/10/24 9:03Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

I've been praying for you both

Dear Sister,

Have they given him Saltine crackers? My husband prefers Ritz crackers but either can help nausea. The cracker helpsabsorbs the stomach acid.

Also, I give my husband his meds with a spoonful of applesauce. Helps them go down and add just a tiny extra touch of nourishment.

Have they tried avocado? One bite of that is heavily laden with nourishment. How about banana?

My husband had surgery to his abdominal aorta last week. They allowed him to come home the next day. The surgery was done through the veins with only two 2 inch incisions.

On the day of his surgery he had been told to stop eating or drinking, even water, from the midnight before. They gave him a Pepcid AC to reduce stomach acid. Have they tried that?

After surgery my husband wanted to be home at all costs. I imagine yours feels the same. I know how strong the feeling is within myself to be able to care for him. They don't know how his pillow needs to be placed to make him comfortable, and so forth. I will pray for you two to be together. The Lord will be there with you, it is one of His promises which I most cherish.

With love,
white stone

2012/10/24 12:05Profile
mama27

Re: I've been praying for you both

Praying!

2012/10/24 12:49Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy