SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for a former professor...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Prayer for a former professor...

Hello brethren,

I am requesting prayer for a former professor, Carl. He believed that he had a stroke last week. However, he was admitted to the hospital yesterday and they believe that he has a brain tumor.

Carl will have a full MRI today. Please pray for Carl and his family during this time. Also, he is a bit claustrophobic (or worried of tight, confined places), so please pray for courage as he undergoes the MRI today.

Thank you...and I will keep you updated.

2012/10/2 12:44Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Prayer for a former professor...

No word yet on the results of the MRI. However, his family is grateful for the prayers on his behalf.

2012/10/2 17:40Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Chris, I think they will give the patient some sedation prior to the MRI. I do not blame the guy for being claustrophobic - I would be, too!

ginnyrose

2012/10/2 18:05Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thank you for your continued prayers. My former professor's wife has called me a couple of times to update me to his condition.

As you said, sister Ginnyrose, he was sedated prior to the MRI.

The report is preliminary, but it does not look good. I will update it when more certain information comes in. However, they have asked me to pray for them. They have said that it would be good for me to request others to pray as well.

His first name is Carl.

Thank you for your prayers. I spent quite a bit of time speaking with this professor about the Lord when I was an undergraduate student. I think that he even visited SermonIndex a few times.

Please pray for his health, but also for their family's spiritual, emotional and financial well-being. He is on indefinite leave from school. He has a son in his first year of medical school.

2012/10/12 1:25Profile
mama27

Re:

I have prayed...may the Lord continue to bring Carl to mind, and may He show this family His glory!

2012/10/12 8:10Profile
learn

Re:

Will say a prayer shortly.

2012/10/12 9:15Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thank you for your prayers. He is happy to know that believers from around the world are praying for him.

2012/10/12 13:28Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Prayer for a former professor...

Bump.

Thank you for your prayers. Carl is experiencing some difficulties right now and has asked for continued prayer. Not only is he experiencing the painful physical issues with his cancer treatment, but he is also terribly discouraged right now.

2013/5/29 17:34Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hello,

Carl passed through the "glass darkly" and into Eternity last night from complications to surgery. Please remember his wife and sons in prayer. He was a good friend who truly loved Jesus.

2013/6/10 17:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy