SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Re: Yorrie Richards

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ceri

Notts. England.

Re: Yorrie Richards

Could I please thank you for the kind and encouraging comments re my dad and also update you that he is now seriously ill in Hospital since Thursday night and recently moved to a High dependancy unit.
He now has kidney failure to add to the heart failure and bleeding on the lungs. We have been told to prepare for a long stay for him but that also he could go at any moment and will go suddenly. As a family we are praying that God will be merciful to him.

2012/9/29 16:57Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Dear Ceri,

I am so sadened by this news. I wish I could have the opportunity to tell Yorrie how much he impacted my life by his love for the Lord Jesus, or the "living Christ" as he had often refered to Him.

Please Lord, be with Yorrie and he with you.

2012/9/29 17:29Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
He now has kidney failure to add to the heart failure and bleeding on the lungs. We have been told to prepare for a long stay for him but that also he could go at any moment and will go suddenly. As a family we are praying that God will be merciful to him.

Praying the same sister. He is dearly loved by many on SermonIndex.

2012/9/29 17:35Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Praying for him, miss him and the fellowship we had since greenock

2012/9/29 17:57Profile
mama27

Re:

Prayers and hugs....

2012/9/29 18:14Profile

Re:

I pray that the Lord will take this dear brother home soon and this his eyes will see the glory, that he has glimpsed here on earth, for all eternity. In a barren wasteland of Christendom, my short time spent with this brother was water in the desert. To hear his testimony and healing and faith and to hear him speak of the presence of God was a little piece of heaven. Take him home Lord and let him hear the words that all his Christian life he has been waiting to hear " well done good and faithful servant." .........bro Frank

2012/9/29 18:25
HeartSong

Re:

"To hear his testimony and healing and faith and to hear him speak of the presence of God was a little piece of heaven."

Amen dear brother!

Oh Ceri, I will be praying. I remember the first time I heard your Dad preach. I was slayed before he even finished two sentences. My prayers will be that the LORD hold you all sweetly in the palm of His hand. He is such a merciful Saviour, full of wisdom, and truth. How He loves bringing His children home.

2012/9/30 0:48Profile
Ceri

Notts. England.

Re:

Dad has a Christian Doctor looking after him - praise the Lord!
Dad loves him and they have lovely chats about the Lord! God is good and looking after his own! His nurse told me that although further complications are now setting in and he is so ill dad is so happy and chatting to everyone.
How wonderful - Thank you Lord!

2012/9/30 17:41Profile

Ceri

Praying and thanking God for your blessed father.
What a homecoming it will be!

Hold Thou Thy cross before my closing eyes;
Shine through the gloom and point me to the skies.
Heaven's morning breaks, and earth's vain shadows flee;
In life, in death, O Lord, abide with me.

Final verse of Abide with Me
by Lyte and Monk

2012/9/30 23:50
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Ceri

Quote:
Dad has a Christian Doctor looking after him - praise the Lord!
Dad loves him and they have lovely chats about the Lord! God is good and looking after his own! His nurse told me that although further complications are now setting in and he is so ill dad is so happy and chatting to everyone.
How wonderful - Thank you Lord!

Praise the Lord. Please greet him from myself his preaching and life has been an inspiration and great blessing in my life. May God's will be done. What a blessing to be in heaven soon with all the saints.

2012/10/1 0:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy