SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : REMINDER To Pray for dear brother

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Still praying

for brother Tom.

2012/10/12 21:09
learn

Re: Still praying

Is it Tom Watkins you are referring to? Prayers to him.

2012/10/12 21:36Profile
Elibeth

Re:

I'm sorry dear Learn,
Yes, it is Bro. Tom Watson.

And too,THANK you all,
Fredrick
SHMILY
Miccah
ADiseiple
ccchhhrrriiisss
lesmanto
learn

Bless you all,and others that are faithfully praying,
In His love,
elizabeth

2012/10/12 22:51Profile

Re: Miracle of faithful saints....thank you beyond words.

My mother died while on my mission trip...and I am home taking care of those things......but I want to say to all of you....all of you....who faithfully prayed for me, or just mentioned me before the Lord......as to my safety....

I cannot say now...i just don't have the heart to do so, but I was closer to death than ever before in my life. I encountered radical Islam in Eritrea, and in Cairo, and they wanted my blood......and there is no Earthly reason WHY they did not get it. I say so as one unworthy , and as a nobody failure in things, and HOW I deny Him His rights over me......but I say so in truth.

Thank-you over and over and over.....for I would be but a forgotten statistic without your faithfulness and love for me......and YOU HAVE HEARD THE LORD! when you kept up with that burden for me......God performed a flat out miracle and rescued me out of the mouth of the Lion and set me over the wall in a basket.....While Satan prowled next to me, to murder me......I speak the truth in Love.....

So to those who expressed His burden....How can I thank you enough. I cannot. But I will try with the spirit of this post. More later, Loving you........Brother Tom

2012/10/13 14:29
Elibeth

Re:

Brother Tom !,

THANKING THE LORD,for His faithfulness,and His mercy that He has shown to you.

Also sending my condolences about your Mother.
The Lord comfort you now.

Bless The Lord,
elizabeth

2012/10/13 18:18Profile
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re:

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! I am glad to hear your life has been preserved by the Lord, Brother Tom. May God bless those you were with while in Eritrea and Cairo. I also pray for you and your family, that you will all be comforted at this time. May God bless you all.

2012/10/13 18:55Profile
learn

Re:

My condolences as well, BrotherTom. May God strengthen you during this difficult time.

2012/10/16 6:46Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

My condolences for the loss of your mother, Tom. Did your time in Egypt and Eritrea alter your view of death when you saw your mother? I was watching Art Katz testimony today and the section about how he met the woman whose prayers entered him into the Kingdom really stuck out like your testimony of God preserved your life. Praise God. Maranatha!

2012/10/16 8:01Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Sorry to hear about your mom, Tom. May the God of all Comfort comfort you during this time.

God bless.

ginnyrose

2012/10/16 15:34Profile
endlessjoe

University of Calabar Nigeria

Re: Wow!

Wow! So happy to know you're back Brother Tom. Thank God I came online today. Wouldnt have known you were back.

What a relief. Took some time to pray for you but couldnt help getting anxious sometimes.

In your case, the Good Lord whose cause we defend has come to the rescue of His own ,I must say.

My deepest condolence to you and your family on the death of your Mother. Guess she was up to 80.

May the Comforter be your constant Companion in these moments of grief.

Welcome home Sir!

<Didnt know Cairo was an option on d travel list>

2012/10/17 0:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy