SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I took the job...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Krispy,

Be blessed in your move and I pray you will know God's presence with you and your family in all your ways.

PS. You aren't any further away from any of us in the cyberworld of SI!

2012/9/26 15:54Profile

Re:

winter's nothing....you just gotta get your head right, firewood stacked, and be prepped to multi layer, when the hawk gets to blowing, you cover up...winters fun, kills all the bugs snakes, pestilence, AND it makes you hardy.

winter makes the advent of spring all the more sweeter, as does a paycheck that allows you to take care of kin and hearth. God be Praised! neil

2012/9/26 16:16

Re:

Praise God Brother.

I laid awake late last night thinking about your job decision and I thought to get up and start up the old comp, climb in here and post one word in bold saying "GO".

Alas, the flesh was weak and I rolled over and fell asleep.

Glad to see this posted.

2012/9/26 20:20
Compton

Re:

Congratulations Krispy. I'm sure it was a bittersweet decision.

(edited for brevity's sake)

MC

2012/9/26 21:07Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

CONGRATULATIONS. May your new life be prospered as you follow Jesus.

2012/9/27 7:15Profile
iceman9

New York

Re: I took the job...

Congratulations Krispy!

Will be praying for you during this transition time.

Please keep us posted.

2012/9/27 9:20Profile

Re:

Quote:
winter's nothing....you just gotta get your head right, firewood stacked, and be prepped to multi layer, when the hawk gets to blowing, you cover up...winters fun, kills all the bugs snakes, pestilence, AND it makes you hardy.

winter makes the advent of spring all the more sweeter, as does a paycheck that allows you to take care of kin and hearth. God be Praised! neil

I have to say, once we get settled in and take care of some financial issues we incurred from the last year and a half of under-employment... we are buying a couple of snowmobiles! The kids are looking forward to that!

Krispy

2012/9/27 9:31
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Congratulations! Bro, If you ever get tired of the cold, you can always come to Houston, that's not a problem here and Houston is thriving right now, thank you Lord!

2012/9/27 9:49Profile

Re:

Houston is thriving? ... NOW you tell me!!

Krispy

2012/9/27 11:12
passerby

Re:

... Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul...(psalm 94:17-19)

2012/9/28 10:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy