SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for Krispy's Family

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
One guide that I have used, which may have come from a Derek Prince sermon is: Circumstantial signs (open doors), Common sense, Counsel of the saints, Commands of scripture, and last but not least: Condition of peace.( couldn't think of the word that went with peace, but you get the idea.) If all these are followed, then it is a safeguard in making a decision.

I have open doors... it makes sense to move... the saints have encouraged us both ways... there is nothing unscriptural either way we decide... and I dont have peace about either way.

Comfort level says stay here... and to some extent comfort level says to go where the stability is.

Either way, in couple hour a decision will be made.

Krispy

2012/9/26 8:33
iceman9

New York

Re:

Praying for you Krispy.

Keep us posted on where the Lord leads you.

BTW - nice to see you are back.

2012/9/26 10:38Profile

Re:

I took the job....

Krispy

2012/9/26 12:06
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Christians are not called to be comfortable.

Blessings brother.

2012/9/26 12:07Profile
iceman9

New York

Re: Pray for Krispy's Family

How are things going with the move Krispy?

Any updates?

2012/10/9 12:10Profile

Re:

It's gonna be a long process, but fortunately the company is moving us so that does relieve some of the stress. We are in the process of cleaning out. We told the kids "If you have something that you havent touched in a year... get rid of it! Donate it, give it away, sell it, send it to the dump... but get rid of it."

I begin work at the beginning of Nov. The company is putting me in a hotel for up to 30 days while I find a place for us to live. I expect my wife and younger boys will move around Thanksgiving. The older boys have part time college classes and stuff they need to see all the way thru, so they will join us around Christmas.

We can use everyone's prayers! The job is a blessing, but leaving all we know... not such a blessing. A lot of stress right now too. BUT... we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is God's will for us, and so we will be obedient and go with much excitement to see WHY He is sending us. I know it's more than just to take this job.

Krispy

2012/10/9 13:06

Re:

One thing that stands out to me the most about your going is that God simply wants to bless your family. It's God's business to bless His children whether there is another motive or not, He just wants people to be happy, even if it means taking this job as part of His will for your life.

The most important calling that you have brother is being a good husband to your wife and fathering your children and making sure that they are provided for, physically, financially and spiritually. That is a great responsibility that is on your shoulders. So be content in that and if God has some other motive up His sleeve, He'll reveal it by and by.

Keep us updated on your move and your settling in.

2012/10/9 16:31

Re:

Thanks brother. One thing I am very stoked about is the real estate market where we are going. (Upstate NY)

Real estate in this part of NC is outrageous. Always has been. You pay for the mountains, basically. And local politicians have tried to turn the area away from industry and into tourism and a haven for rich retirees which has the result of jacking real estate prices. Even thru the recession prices came down a little bit, but not much.

Where we are going... total opposite! I looked at a place... 6 bedroom remodeled farm house, 2 baths, 2 car garage, barn, out buildings, 5 acres... $180K! In this part of NC something like that would be well over $700K.

So I'm pretty excited about that.

But mainly we have our eyes set on the "WHY". Why, after all this time, is God sending us from an area that we dearly love... and sending us up there?? God is up to something, and altho it's gonna be nice to get back on our feet again... I'm more curious about what God is up to. Kinda like peaking down stairs on Christmas morning and seeing all the presents, but not being able to open them up yet!

I really struggled with this decision, as you all know. But now that it's been a week or so, I am feeling more and more excited about it. Sad to be leaving everything here... but excited because I know this is God's will for our family.

Krispy

2012/10/10 8:17
iceman9

New York

Re:

Thanks for the update Krispy.

What part of NY are you going?

I am in the Rochester area - in Western NY.

I will continue to keep you prayer.

2012/10/10 8:41Profile

Re:

About an hour and 10 mins south of you, bro. I actually stayed in Rochester when I went there for my interview. At the DoubleTree off of I-390. (I think it was I-390... south side of Rochester... near the airport)

Krispy

2012/10/10 8:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy