SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : A Baptism of Tears for Israel-Michael Brown

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

A Baptism of Tears for Israel-Michael Brown

When the Jewish people see that it is the Gentiles who have Israel’s Messiah, the Gentiles who are enjoying the manifest presence of God, the Gentiles who are walking in the joy of the Lord, then Israel will become envious. But has the Church made Israel envious? (From the book, Our Hands Are Stained with Blood)

"More tears" is the urgent need on behalf of the Jewish people and the State of Israel today. "More tears" must flow from the Church’s eyes before tears of repentance, and then tears of joy, will flow from Israel’s eyes. God grant us more tears! (Our Hands Are Stained with Blood)
The salvation of Israel means the return of Jesus, the resurrection of the righteous, the revival of the Church and the restoration of the earth. (Our Hands Are Stained with Blood)

A Baptism of Tears for Israel-Michael Brown
http://askdrbrown.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/A-Baptism-of-Tears-for-Israel.mp3

2012/9/22 10:11
Jeremy221

Re: A Baptism of Tears for Israel-Michael Brown

Amen brother. May the Lord grant us a broken and contrite spirit. I was just about to go listen to an Art Katz message when I saw your post and my heart rejoiced. Maranatha!

2012/9/22 12:00Profile

Re:

amen.

2013/11/4 13:34

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy