Listen to this frightening resemblance of the event of 9/11 and Isiah 9/10

http://youtu.be/oY_Ie9LYHv4

and also

http://youtu.be/DkxD137YmDg

2012/9/19 12:06Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re: The Harbinger

I am bringing this again. Hope some will take the time to listen to it.

2013/1/29 13:41Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Also The Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast by Guest Speaker Jonathan Cahn

http://youtu.be/1mhRBOKb_6I

2013/1/29 13:45Profile

Re:

"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

2013/1/29 16:29

Re:

Might get more hits if subject title was:

BOLDNESS! – Jonathan Cahn – Presidential Prayer Breakfast

2013/1/29 16:31

Re:

Dear Untobabes, thank you so much for posting this link. I thought that maybe if the subject title was changed more would listen and comment so I created another thread. My email is flooding with comments from the saints as they are rejoicing at this word. Thank you, Kenneth

2013/1/29 17:12
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I listened to this sermon, considered it good.

I wondered how many attended this breakfast. I googled this question and came up wanting. I saw on the video quite a few empty tables and wondered about it.

Regardless how many were there, if the LORD would use this sermon to bring about repentance, it was worthwhile.

2013/1/29 17:13Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Thank you Kenneth. I saw your post. And thank you for listening ginnyrose. May the Lord do a work in our land.

2013/1/29 18:49Profile

Re: Harbinger Review

Author Jonathan Cahn's prophetic novel THE HARBINGER, is being highlighted once again in some Christian circles as a result of him having been the keynote speaker at the Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast in Washington DC on inauguration day. With that in mind I am taking this opportunity to post a review about Rabbi Cahn's book that highlights Isaiah 9:10, along with other Biblical prophecies about Israel and Judah during Isaiah's time. Cahn points out what appear to be undeniable similarities between Israel and Judah then, and the United States from its beginning until now. He warns that unless our nation repents it will be judged according to Isaiah's prophecy. Well, while I am thrilled to see anyone take such a bold stand in calling our nation to repentance, and while I would love to think that a significant number of people in high levels of government would take heed, it is clear that his clarion call to our secular nation and a secular people has become another diversion for the Body of Jesus Christ away from facing own need for real repentance, coupled with an absolute resolve to walk toward spiritual maturity. If God were to choose to bring His own people to repentance and spiritual maturity as a result of national repentance, my focus would be for America's repentance too. But that has never been the pattern with God for a secular nation. It has always been through His own people that repentance comes. Also, we must remember that while America prospered, the Body of Christ went awry - and so that was the case with Israel too under both King David and King Solomon. When David was at ease, he fell into gross sin and the nation suffered; and while the whole nation was enjoining prosperity and peace under King Solomon, Solomon took up the worship of idols and the nation was divided! You see. There is more than one prophecy that should be taken into account when we consider to what degree we should pursue a national revival through repentance of a secular people. Rabbi Cahn's call is specifically to the secular leaders and general populace of the nation. Of course anyone would seem to be against God for discouraging an authentic national revival, but one does not have to discourage that while prioritizing the need to recognize the times in which we live and pray according to the Spirit for that particular season. Now is the time when those of us who are born of God's Spirit should have our eyes open to the reality of this season and focus accordingly. We are at the end of the age when all kingdoms of the world are predestined by God Himself to fall into a state of Babylonian drunkenness, and when the Body of Christ should above all else, "edify itself." This is not to say that we are to be self-centered in a carnal way, but that unless we are prepared spiritually for what is about to overtake the world, we will not be able to withstand the days ahead; and we will certainly not be able to show forth God's glory in a way that will cause the world to run to Him. The idea that God will suddenly equip us for hard duty even though we have neglected the spiritual exercise necessary for that duty is scripturally unfounded. The prophet Jeremiah wrote: "If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, Then how can you contend with horses? And if in the land of peace, In which you trusted, they wearied you, Then how will you do in the floodplain of the Jordan?" Jer. 12:5 In closing. I praise God for the boldness of repentance preachers, of which I am one; but my primary focus will be on preaching repentance to the Body of Christ and our own spiritual maturity. I hope you will join me in that.

2013/1/30 1:08
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

Proclaimit, your response to this message is quite baffling. In the first place, the TRUE body of Christ has already repented and is growing in spiritual maturity. You maintain that your "primary focus will be on preaching repentance to the Body of Christ and our own spiritual maturity." Repentance is making a 180 degree turn ... turning from our wicked ways ... which true members of the body of Christ have already done.

1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

While you maintain that the body of Christ needs to repent, you also hold that: "the Body of Christ should above all else, "edify itself." " Those two do not go together. One cannot be edified unless he has truly completely repented. To edify means to "build up". If you are building up an unrepentant people, you are strengthening the hands of the wicked.

Please look at how he addresses this message and to whom he addresses it:

"Members of the presidential inaugural breakfast committee, members of congress who have been here, senators, representatives, ambassadors, and delegates from other nations who are here, ministers, and people of God and friends and media, we are gathered here in Washington D.C., America's capital city on January 21st, 2013 the morning of the presidential inauguration with one agenda and one purpose to come before the Lord and in His presence to seek His face and pray for His blessing and His will and His purposes for its president for its government, this nation and its people."

He is addressing a people who have gathered to seek God. Whatever group he might address will contain the same kind of mix that your local church body contains: a certain percentage of genuine believers, a certain percentage of hypocrites, and a certain percentage of nonbelievers. Part of the body of Christ can be found in most any mixture of people in the USA, but what higher likelihood than a "prayer breakfast"?

Instead of trying to downplay the message, you should be thanking God that such a message managed to become so publicly heard! Please keep seeking the Lord. As you mature in the Lord, you will become more like the Lord. Peter states very clearly that the Lord's desire is for ALL to come to repentance:

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2013/1/30 2:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy