SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Only 17 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Only 17 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

Saints,

Only 17 days left until the live conference on persecution in Atlanta, GA, tell others, share this with friends and consider registering - http://sermonindex2012.eventbrite.ca/

Please be in prayer about this event, share it with others and consider joining in person.

If Attending In Person in Lilburn, GA

You can attend the event in person in Lilburn, GA (a suburb of Atlanta, GA) or in any of the Simulcast Locations where the conference will be shown on a video screen. The address for the live event broadcast location is: First Baptist Church of Lilburn - 285 Main Street, Lilburn, Georgia 30047, USA.
Recommended Hotel: Hampton Inn Suites Duluth Atlanta CALL TODAY: 770-931-9800 (1725 Pineland Rd, Duluth, GA, 30096) SPECIAL RATE: $79 per night (double room) mention: SERMONINDEX to get the discounted rate for Oct 5-6th. (cut off date: September 28th)

There is still room at the hotel if you are looking to secure this cheaper pricing for the Oct 5-6th range.

There will be a live webcast link on SermonIndex.net during the time of the event Oct 5-6th.

2012/9/18 11:59Profile
Sree

Re: Only 17 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

Greg are you coming to Atlanta?

2012/9/18 13:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

God Willing at this point yes brother but on sunday I am going to Meri Beths for a home fellowship meeting because my schedule has me coming back at 3pm from the airport so unfortunately I will not be able to come to Atlanta Christian Fellowship this time. You should convince brother Sabu and the elders to have the church meet at Meri Beths on the sunday :) we are starting at 10am.

2012/9/18 13:46Profile
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re: Only 17 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

Will their be prayer and speaking sessions Friday October 5th before the actual event begins like the Fear of God conference last year? I thought including the prayer session last year was an excellent idea.

2012/9/18 14:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Will their be prayer and speaking sessions Friday October 5th before the actual event begins like the Fear of God conference last year? I thought including the prayer session last year was an excellent idea.

Dear Brother,

There is not official prayer time publicly in the sanctuary but I know some brethren have the burden to pray and it would be great for some to gather before the conference begins to intercede and pray. The Church will be open all that day for anyone who wants to come and pray.

2012/9/18 14:12Profile
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re:

Thank you brother Greg. Lord willing, I hope to be there to pray.

2012/9/18 14:15Profile
Sree

Re:

We have already announced that Brother Sandeep Poonen will be addressing our Church that Sunday. So I am not sure there will be any change in our meeting place. Any way I will let the elders know.

2012/9/18 15:01Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
We have already announced that Brother Sandeep Poonen will be addressing our Church that Sunday. So I am not sure there will be any change in our meeting place. Any way I will let the elders know.

That is right =) well I think Sandeep prefers home fellowships maybe ! Either way I hope to meet some of the brothers during the conference if they can make it for part of it. Me and Brandy miss all of you down there!

2012/9/18 15:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy