Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Encouraging Testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Encouraging Testimony

A Brother sent me this note and I though it was worth sharing!

This dear brother has contacted me and has been deeply impacted by my sermons. He is on fire for God. Please watch his film video and I do hope you can post it on Sermonindex so others can be blessed by his pronominal message of what God's grace can do!
Ernest

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfjCkb9JCkI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2012/9/17 21:25Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re: Encouraging Testimony

Thanks for posting this.
I just talked to someone tonight that I passed this along to.
I have not talked with this person in nearly 15 years.
So it was quite startling and only an act of God that I had that opportunity.
But pray the Lord will touch His heart and bring him to Himself in repentance.

2012/9/18 0:05Profile
table

Re: Encouraging Testimony

Please pray for me as I am in a very dark place with being told whilst in my suffering that I took on a false prophet spirit. I look back and see where I thought I was serving the Lord but could not understand why I was so miserable and feeling rejection in the church and 'what am I doing wrong??' etc I realised some of the things and tried to correct them, although I was trying to protect myself from hurt and got proud and was stubborn in myself about going to friends there as I seemed to have an attitude toward them as they were joining the in crowd and I was out of it. This was true that I was standing aloof and proud like I knew better and the Lord was still with me. I am terrified of what is happening to me physically and mentally just like the spirits that attacked the epileptic boy in the bible. I have had prayer for deliverance and I do repent of my actions but i heard that I could not get any counsel from anyone as I lied to the Holy spirit etc when I was jealous and did a false spirit that I was told I had come in when I lied not meaning to but my attitude was making it lighter than it was and I rejected being jealous. I said I did not want to be that person of whom I was jealous. So I esteemed lightly the word of prophecy and am so ashamed of who I became. I am so terrified as my children need me to be normal and a Christian again and I have done all I can to get back to church and have prayer. I am honestly repentant but it seems that because there was some untruth to my response to the Lord, I was deceived and now the Holy precious Spirit has turned things around so that what I am struggling with isnt believed. The whole universe and worst of all God and my family are all against me when I love them with all my heart. I was proud and want to serve God and be with my brethren but it seems I am without hope. Please if I can call you brethren, please can you pray for me to be allowed back into God's arms of love and that He would tell me this. Please pray like Jonah for my rebellion that this witchcraft would be washed away and me and the family restored to the presence of God. Please pray for my family. I made a spiritually suicidal decision when I went to pray and worship in town hall as it was done out of wanting to be and do something for the Lord, not out of what God clearly told me. I do not want to be involved with all these casualties like the charge of the light brigade. A wrong decision did this. I made that wrong decision, but God is greater and can redeem. Please forgive me God for ignoring you and being stubborn as I did not relate these words of wisdom for myself. I was a blind fool.

2012/9/18 5:02Profile

Re: Your Troubled Soul

Quote:
I have had prayer for deliverance and I do repent of my actions but i heard that I could not get any counsel from anyone as I lied to the Holy spirit etc when I was jealous and did a false spirit that I was told I had come in when I lied not meaning to but my attitude was making it lighter than it was and I rejected being jealous. I said I did not want to be that person of whom I was jealous. So I esteemed lightly the word of prophecy and am so ashamed of who I became. I am so terrified as my children need me to be normal and a Christian again and I have done all I can to get back to church and have prayer. I am honestly repentant but it seems that because there was some untruth to my response to the Lord, I was deceived and now the Holy precious Spirit has turned things around so that what I am struggling with isnt believed. The whole universe and worst of all God and my family are all against me when I love them with all my heart. I was proud and want to serve God and be with my brethren but it seems I am without hope. Please if I can call you brethren, please can you pray for me to be allowed back into God's arms of love and that He would tell me this. Please pray like Jonah for my rebellion that this witchcraft would be washed away and me and the family restored to the presence of God. Table.

Dear table you are obviously deeply troubled in your soul and speak of being a false prophet amongst other things. Concerning these other things you speak of witchcraft and being hated by your family. You speak of being aloof which you call pride and you speak of being rejected of councillors because you have lightly esteemed prophecy which ought to have spoken to you in your former pride. You finally say that the Holy Spirit Himself has “turned it around” so that now even though you have recognised your need, you are not believed.

You are afraid to say “brethren” and fear being a witch; a function which you previously thought to be a prophetic gift.

My dear friend do you not know that all of these things are the portion of all men and women. Jesus knows you better than you know yourself. Nothing you could have said could separate you from the love of God. Even if everyone you know were to reject you because of your activities and mistakes God Himself will not reject you. In order to know this substance of God’s love it is necessary to look to God Himself and not men. No matter what men say it is God who gives life, grants repentance and heals up the broken hearted. If men will not give you council know that Christ is called Wonderful Councillor. Tell Jesus by faith in your heart concerning the full substance of what you have said and done. Do not speak of the accusations of men for these things are of no use. Speak of what you know to be true no matter how terrible it may seem to be or how simple and ignorant it may seem to be. Jesus will heal you and give you peace. Then your countenance will be changed and your children will no longer be afraid. The Lord Bless you and give you wisdom and understanding in Him.

2012/9/20 15:45
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Hi table, do not fear these things. The Lord is far greater than you being a young Christian in your experiences and making mistakes. All I see is youthfulness and you having feelings of pride in wanting to be someone in the Lord. Don't think that God is judging you for this to the point where he is rejecting your prayers for forgiveness. That is a bad teaching which says that God won't accept your sincere prayers for Him to forgive you.
Anyone who has wanted to be somebody with God has been proud.

Try not to let your emotions lie to you as well by telling you that God won't forgive you. Emotions can produce all kinds of miserable lies in your body and your mind.

You said you were told that you took on a false prophet spirit. Is that right ? It sounds like some kind of extra biblical teaching. Whoever told you that hasn't got a clue about the Christian life. Tell them to come on here and learn some real Christianity.

In time you will see that the Lord is someone who listens intently to the cries of human hearts. He wants your heart to be his far more than him wanting you to have a prophetic ministry.

2012/9/20 17:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy