SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayers for my mom and sister and family

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

prayers for my mom and sister and family

I just wanted to put continuued prayers for my families salvation. Mom Pat, Dad Vern, My wife Allyce, Sisters Ashley, Jamie, Mandy, brother Brad, My sister in laws Ashley, Breanna, Ariel, Father and mother in law Bruce and Gail, also Frank who is a brother in law. Ethan and Skylar my nephews. Also just all my relatives and her relatives and friends in general. Please keep their salvations in prayer. Specifically to my mom is still having problems with her health her hands and now her feet our really been bothering her lately. She also has a drinking problem which might be affecting this. My sister Ashley who is having problem with her health and also pray that she would stop living with her boyfriend i don't think that could help her situation much. Please pray fr my friend Keith and for healing and his salvation. Also my dad Vern really needs prayer too. Lastly my wife Allyce and her salvation she went to church with me last sunday and she wanted to go so if you could pray for her more and about her salvation. So many prayers for so many people. Thank you for praying for them all.

2012/9/14 16:40Profile

Re: prayers for my mom and sister and family

Father, your son is surrounded with unbelievers, affliction and sin. Strengthen him, compass him about with songs of deliverance. Instruct him and teach him how to pray for each family member and to stand strong in the face of adversity. Lord, give him a believing wife in Allyce and bring her to the place of repentance for her sins and new life in Christ so that they may be in unity. We ask it in Jesus Powerful Name.

2012/9/14 20:27
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Please continue to keep my family in prayer we really are struggling spiritually, physically, and financially right now.

2012/9/17 20:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy