SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : just wanted to thank everyone (and to say good bye 9/15/2012)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
MaryJane

just wanted to thank everyone (and to say good bye 9/15/2012)

I don't have a lot of opportunity for fellowship where I live, so I do look forward to hearing what the LORD puts on the hearts of others here especially in the devotional section of the forums. Reading through many of the threads have been a blessing and helped me grow in my understanding and walk with the LORD JESUS. Below is just a really small sample of some of the treasures that I have found over the past weeks shared here in the forum that have blessed me, check them out if you have not already :)

To everyone here thank you for taking part and sharing your hearts and love for JESUS with me. I am encouraged by so many of the posts and even though you may not realize as you type these things out it does matter because in being faithful to HIM you have helped me grow closer to my LORD JESUS!

Greg Gordon -Our Dependence Must Be In The Lord,

Paul West-How to Overcome Satan and Live Victoriously, Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices, The Designs of Darkness: Simple Distractions

Ginnyrose - The Sayings of Jesus

Appolus - All the Kings Horses,A wingless bird?, Falling Tears

ccchrisss - Songs with a Message...

HezWelling-i'm all alone......but i'm not.

bearmaster-Scaps of paper that are treasures.

God bless
mj

2012/9/14 14:05Profile
MaryJane

Re: just wanted to thank everyone

So here I am again:)

I am going to take some time away from the forums at SI for awhile. I have come to a place where I am wondering if continuing to post is really what the LORD wants for me. At this point I am not sure. I have felt a heavy heart and conflicted lately, questioning what I share. The things I share, the things I write, I want to be sure the motivation of my heart is in line with HIM. I don't want to be fake, or religious and I really don't want it to be about self. My desire is to see JESUS lifted up, to see HIM glorified in these troubling dark days and I want to be sure the things I post or share are in that heart and not of self.

This is a difficult decision for me. In many ways you brothers and sisters here are my only source of real fellowship so to say good bye even for a short time brings tears to my eyes. I love you all very much in CHRIST JESUS even though I have never met any of you. I will not say I will never post again because tomorrow does not belong to me... but I will leave the door open to HIS leading as I take each day walking with HIM. :)

God bless you guys
maryjane

2012/9/15 10:05Profile

Re:

MaryJane, dear sister, have always been blessed by your posts and gentle spirit. May God bless you and reveal himself to you as you seek him. Also dear sister may he bring you back to the forum in a renewed spirit and passion for Jesus.

Much blessing to you, my sister.

Bearmaster.

2012/9/15 10:23
learn

Re:

Bye Maryjane. Never had the chance to 'talk' to you. I wish you all the best and may you grow in the Lord.

2012/9/15 10:34Profile

Re:

Sabbaticals are good and should be taken a few days at a time, but if SI is one of your genuine sources of fellowship, you'll need to reconsider your current decision. I am like you in that way. I take time away from SI a few days here and there but not totally, as I feel the Lord directing me back there as it's His site that He has chosen to reveal Himself.

Take a few days away and then a few days on, and I think you'll like that method better.

Cheers

2012/9/15 10:41
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dear Sister,

You posts always are a great blessing to many. Thank you for hearing the voice of the Lord and following Him. We are hopeful that the Lord will lead you back in due time to the forums again for a season. Be blessed sister and please do continue to pray for this ministry.

2012/9/15 10:45Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, have enjoyed your posts,except if you do not agree with me(lol). maybe you need to take time to see if all those people in that small home belong there.have a blessed time with the Lord. the joy of the Lord is your strength so rejoice in Him always.jimp

2012/9/15 11:12Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

My wife and I have been blessed by your posts, sister. I hope that the Lord will bring you back this way in His time.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

2012/9/15 11:39Profile
mama27

Re:

Oh Mary Jane, you are a sweet sister in the Lord, and you will be so missed by ME! Before you go, you had asked prayer for your son who wasn't walking with the Lord as much as he had been...I have been praying...can you say how he is doing?
God be with you and your family!

2012/9/15 13:46Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: just wanted to thank everyone (and to say good bye 9/15/2012)

I've enjoy your posts, please don't stay away for too long!

God bless,
Lisa

2012/9/15 14:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy