Discussion Forum : General Topics : Server Coding, PHP help - for SermonIndex

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Server Coding, PHP help - for SermonIndex

Saints,

If there are a few brothers and sisters that have experience in apache, coding and php coding it would be a blessing to have some help. We need to make a few changes and it would be a great to get some counsel and other opinions before we do it and in some cases some help.

You can email me at: [email protected]

if you know of someone that can help please forward them this message.

2012/9/11 12:05Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: Server Coding, PHP help - for SermonIndex

I don't know anything about such security issues, but I have often thought that it would be good if several people around the globe could be doing a backup of the website on a regular basis ... just in case something were to happen in our section of the world ... someone would be able to contact Greg and and give him a current copy of the website from another part of the world that didn't get infected.

These messages are treasures.

P.S. Perhaps this thought is a carryover from this discussion: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=46543&forum=48

2012/9/11 15:02Profile
richrock

UK

Re: Server Coding, PHP help - for SermonIndex

Sent a message. Can also provide backup space on my hosting account too if required as suggested by bro. Lordoitagain.

Rich

2012/9/13 6:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I don't know anything about such security issues, but I have often thought that it would be good if several people around the globe could be doing a backup of the website on a regular basis

Excellent thought, we need to work on this with a few ministries or brothers and sisters to provide the space on their servers.

Quote:
Can also provide backup space on my hosting account too if required as suggested by bro. Lordoitagain.

What country is your hosting company located in dear brother?

If anyone knows apache specifically and can code PHP that would be most helpful please contact me: [email protected]

2012/9/13 12:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

We are still looking for a few brothers to help with apache and php work on the site. We are praying the Lord will lead some to help in these ways.

Please get in contact with me if you are able to serve with these giftings: [email protected]

2012/9/21 3:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

bumping this back up again.

2012/9/21 10:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy