SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Southern Decadence - Large gay event in N.O. and ISAAC are scheduled for the same day.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread
SkepticGuy

Re:

ginnyrose i apologize 2 u for making u feel hostile towards me. i hope that there will come a time when u can answer the questions i have asked here. i just want to know the answers and nuthing more. so far instead of answers i have received judgment and terse responses like 'good'. but my questions go unanswered.

i dont think using a derogatory name like homo is helpful. the dictionary defines homo as:

NOUN: A member of the genus Homo, which includes the extinct and extant species of humans.

ETYMOLOGY:
Latin hom, man; see Indo-European roots

according to the dictionary you are a homo.

2012/8/31 11:38Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

Approved wrote: "Most homosexuals have no clue what is truth. I do not believe for a moment that Romans 1 apply to sinners. It applies to people that know the truth and have pleasure in unrighteousness."

If they have no clue what is truth, it is because THE CHURCH is sending them such a mixed message. If they were in a language group that hadn't yet received God's Word, you might have a point. Oddly enough, in those groups, there is very little homosexuality. Homosexuality is most rampant in societies that have been exposed to truth and are rejecting it. Because Satan knows that children growing up in society where the gospel has been sown have the potential of becoming a big threat to his kingdom, he starts on them early.

For those who don't know what homosexuality is like, let me describe it to you from firsthand experience. When I was a young child for some odd reason I wanted to play with dolls with my sister. At the time I couldn’t have told you why, but later on in life I realized why. Later, as a young child, I would play a game of “doctor” with guy friends where we would see each other’s nakedness. I was drawn to the same sex as a very young child. I wanted to kiss and hug boys. Later, around the age of 9, an older cousin of mine molested me (I was a willing participant) and taught me the whole thing. Thank God it was before puberty and I was not physically developed enough to have the full blown experience.

Thank God I went to a good church as a child, and had a good understanding that GOD HATES THAT SIN! At the age of 11 I gave my life to God. The problem didn’t stop there. From that point there was a WAR on the inside of me. I would never wish that inner conflict on my worst enemy. When you know that it is wrong to lust after girls, and yet you are doing worse, you are having lustful thoughts toward boys, you can only cry out to God for deliverance and for mortification of the flesh. THANK GOD he is faithful to His promise to WASH, SANCTIFY and JUSTIFY those who sincerely cry out to Him. I needed a miracle of deliverance. THANK GOD He is faithful! So many times as a teenager I sincerely asked God: “Why didn’t you make me girl”? Thank God He affirmed to my soul and life that He had made me a MAN for a purpose, and that he would deliver me from those evil thoughts. And He did! He is faithful.

I later came to the conclusion and realization that there had been a demon (at least one but probably many more) assigned to from the time I was born with the purpose of destroying what God wanted to do in my life. That is exactly what my wife said to me when I explained all of those struggles to her before we were married. I later learned to resist the devil and he would flee from me with all of his WICKED evil thoughts and dreams.

BROTHERS AND SISTER, HEAR ME WELL: If I had had “softie” Christians around me giving me a little bit of hope that maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing … I WOULD BE DESTROYED AND PROBABLY IN HELL TODAY HAVING DIED WITH AIDS!!! If this flesh had been loosed to fulfill its passions, there was no limit to what I would have done!

The demonic stronghold of homosexual action takes the natural fountain of natural sexual desires, and reroutes those feelings and emotions toward the same sex. The feelings are just as deep and strong as heterosexual desire, but they are channeled to the same sex. Then it mixes a hefty dose of curiosity to want to try WHATEVER to find fulfillment that can only be found in God’s natural way (one man with one woman ‘til death do us part). If someone had given me the slightest hope that I might be able to have made it to heaven that way, I would NOT have submitted to the painful crucifixion of the flesh and I would have never been ABLE to repent!

Now I have the REVENGE in me that 2Cor. 7:11 mentions:

2Co 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
2Co 7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

I HATE that sin, and I hate the devilish “Christian” deception that wants to make it “not so bad”. As with ALL sin, if there are not preachers of righteousness proclaiming the utter wickedness of it, then there is no hope of anyone repenting of it. I had hoped that sermonindex was a place where people understood God’s extreme wrath toward all sin, including sodomy.

I’ve seen documentaries of people dying with AIDS in their last months THANKING GOD for giving them AIDS and stopping their wild lifestyle before they died so that they could repent and come to know His love. I am glad in my case, that there were preachers of righteousness around to explain God’s wrath to me as a young person, and I didn’t have to go the route of experiencing it in part while on earth in order to come to know His love and forgiveness.

2012/8/31 14:29Profile
SkepticGuy

Re:

Quote:
I HATE that sin, and I hate the devilish “Christian” deception that wants to make it “not so bad”. As with ALL sin, if there are not preachers of righteousness proclaiming the utter wickedness of it, then there is no hope of anyone repenting of it. I had hoped that sermonindex was a place where people understood God’s extreme wrath toward all sin, including sodomy.

thank u for sharing your story. my heart goes out to u.

i must say that even though i am new to this website i have not seen one single instance where any1 here has wanted "to make it “not so bad”." when u say "I had hoped that sermonindex was a place where people understood God’s extreme wrath toward all sin, including sodomy" u leave me scratching my head. do u say this becuz there are sum that may question u whether god used a hurricane to bring judgement this week? i never said he didnt. i just have questions. can we not ask questions?

please show me where any1 here has made it "not so bad". why do u accuse ur brothers and sisters of such when there is no evidence? i can understand ur passion for this topic, but i think ur passion runs away with u. show sum evidence so that any1 guilty may repent.

im really not being a smart alleck. i fail to see where the accusations against people on this website are legitimate. please advise.

2012/8/31 14:59Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Brother, thank you for sharing this testimony. I believe that it
really could help some people that are struggling with this sin.

I believe that homosexuality is not only a work of the flesh,
but once yielded to repeatedly opens the door to unclean spirits
of perversion.

Mike

2012/8/31 15:11Profile
SkepticGuy

Re:

Quote:
Homosexuality is most rampant in societies that have been exposed to truth and are rejecting it.

thats bible right there. god gave them over to a perverse mind. u have to reject god be4 he gives up on u.

2012/8/31 15:36Profile
learn

Re:

Quote:
Homosexuality is most rampant in societies that have been exposed to truth and are rejecting it.

I'm not too sure about it. I thought that in the old days in Rome and so on, homosexuality was common?

2012/8/31 18:08Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

SkepticGuy wrote: “i must say that even though i am new to this website i have not seen one single instance where any1 here has wanted "to make it “not so bad”." ”

Here is one example: “We are all wicked, we are all sinners, no closet is totally clean, so remember this when the hurricane is knocking on your door. It's just God doing a work in His great mercy to show His righteous judgments upon wickedness! ”

If that’s the kind of Christianity that Christ left us with, then I am not really free from my sin. I’m still a homo, if that’s the case! I’m still a sissy that can’t help himself.

This is the first time that I have ever so openly shared publicly what I went through as a younger person for the very reason that most people don't know that there is COMPLETE deliverance from sin; whatever the sin may be. Society has put the stigma on that particular sin as though a person is “born with it” and even many Christians have swallowed that lie. I haven't read it yet, but my brother sent me a link to what he said was an excellent exposure of that lie:  http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

One of the main reasons that I hate that particular sin so much is that I know from my own life the misery and mental torment that it puts on a person, and how hard it is to come to a complete personality change. It takes a miracle … the miracle of death to the old man and life in the new man. In all of my personal efforts to act masculine, I still often couldn't hide what was happening on the inside. Even as an older teen, when I started learning Spanish and crossed over into another culture, my Mexican friends would tell me: “Don’t say it like that … it sounds sissy”. I was SO bound, but now I’m free! But if Christianity is a thing where “no closet is totally clean” then I’m still bound. Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid! How shall we that are dead to sin live any longer therin. (Rom. 6:1-2)

My sin, Oh the bliss of this glorious thought,
My sin, not in part, but the whole
Is nailed to the Cross and I bear it no more
Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord Oh my soul!

Here is another way to look at it that might help you understand. This is not an unrealistic situation if you are in Mexico. There are assassins there who kill as a way of life.

If you were to watch your mother or grandmother get brutally hacked to pieces while screaming until she died by a group of Zeta gangsters, and the gangsters were planning a big bash in New Orleans where 135,000 planned to be there and they were going to be showing off their “trophies” … skulls, finger bones, leg bones, etc. … and you found out that a deadly hurricane stopped their celebration, wouldn’t you be able to realize that it was the hand of God deterring their evil? Then if 7 years to the day, another one happens to stop the same celebration, would you not see it as a statement from God?

How evil is evil to us?

Then if you were to get on sermonindex, and read such things as:

“I would find it hard to believe that any of those folks would even entertain the thought it was from God, at least not verbally. For the record, I am not sure it's from God either,but even if it's not, the hurricane has perfect timing for ruining this event. ”

“I can't even believe anyone would even blame God for something that they are not sure is from him, I mean "THEIR BLAMING GOD" this is pretty powerful. ”

“its a storm. they happen. it isnt even a big storm as far as hurricanes go. tsumani hit japan that was 100 times more devastating than this hurricane will be. was God pouring out his anger and punishment on the people of japan? blizzards hit the northeast and midwest. is that God punishing them? ”

Since YOUR life was so personally devastated by that brand of wickedness, you would automatically link the storm to your loving Heavenly Father trying to stop the spread of such brutal evil … you wouldn't want others to be hurt by becoming contaminated with the evil. You would KNOW that it is such a horrible thing that God would certainly be wanting to show His divine display of displeasure.

What if you read something like this:

“YES He would. He wouldn't even judge anyone. He would go with so much mercy that He would have gone right to the core of the issue, the need for God. He would have so much love for those assassins that from all over they would be drawn to this love, why? Because it's love they seek and they seek it in all the wrong places. They would swarm around Jesus.”

To you, the sin of brutal murder would be SO horrible that you would want the assassins to realize that it is HORRIBLE and they need to repent and stop doing it.

I've been praying earnestly for the many habitual assassins throughout the Hispanic world for a while now. They NEED the love of Jesus, but first they need an understanding of the law of God and the TERRIBLENESS of their sin. To many of them, killing your grandmother would be no different than killing a dog. Seriously!

Personally, my life was SO tormented, traumatized and hurt by the sin of homosexuality that I see it as just as HORRIBLE as brutal murder.

Actually the more we come to know God and get closer to Him, the more we see ALL sin in that fashion. Our loving Creator watched His own Son get brutally tortured to death by OUR sins! He feels that way toward ALL sin. We feel strongly against sins that have caused us intense suffering. We don’t see the big picture. We can only truly repent when we feel that way about ALL sin! Our society is making such an effort to make ALL sin so normal and commonplace that it is hard for people to come to true repentance these days.

2012/8/31 21:44Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

Learn wrote: "Quote:

I'm not too sure about it. I thought that in the old days in Rome and so on, homosexuality was common?"

Rome had much more of exposure to truth than the societies that I was writing about. I've met people from Indian tribes who barely speak Spanish who had never seen a homosexual until they came to the USA. I'm talking about jungle tribes who have never known what we call "civilized" life.

Rome had a lot of knowledge of the God of Israel and His laws ... but many of them rejected Him.

2012/8/31 21:53Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

AbideinHim wrote: "Brother, thank you for sharing this testimony. I believe that it
really could help some people that are struggling with this sin."

Thanks, Brother. To be honest it wasn't easy. It is actually a painful part of my past like a nightmare that I wish never existed, but I felt compelled to shed some light on the issue here. I hope that it can help others to see that we who hate the sin, but love the sinner ... some of us can honestly say as Dwight L. Moody: "There, but for the grace of God walks me"

2012/8/31 22:01Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Michael,

Your testimony is powerful. I needed to hear this.

It is so refreshing to hear how God does deliver those caught in the snares of sin.

May God richly bless you and your wife and may his face shine upon you and give you peace...

ginnyrose

2012/8/31 22:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy